Matrix Biolage Thermal Active Setting Spray uploaded by Jessica S.Matrix Biolage Thermal Active Setting Spray uploaded by Bryce I.Matrix Biolage Thermal Active Setting Spray uploaded by Christina G.

BY BIOLAGE

Adds body and volume for long-lasting control.

Protects against heat for sleek, straigh looks.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant.

HOW TO USE

Spray on wet or damp hair before blow-drying and styling. Can also be used on dry hair with curling iron, flat iron and hot rollers.

HOLD LEVEL Medium Hold

Bryce I.
Lincoln
So with how THICK this hair is it usually falls limp no matter how I style it or what products I use. This Spray changed that. It is super fire and long lasting when I am trying to look rico suave and I wouldn’t use anything else since I have found this. Hands. Down. Best hair spray. Try it and see!
Halle B.
Denver, CO
This product is amazing. It makes my fine hair SO much thicker, which I didn't expect. I completely tell a difference when I don't use it. You only need a little bit of product for it to work well, perhaps that is why some are saying it made their hair dry and frizzy. This is my #1 hair care product I can't live without.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Using a thermal spray was silly to me until I used one. This makes all the difference when you use heat on your hair I got this from the Sally's near my house. I completely recommend it!
Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
I love all these products The smell is so extremely yummy and I bought it at the salon it does exactly what it says it does I recommend everybody who straightens their hair to use it
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is supposed to protect my hair from the heat but it really just made it feel even more dry. I do have fine hair and live in Arizona so my hair thickness and location could have something to do with it. Not impressed.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
The smell on this is amazing. And it is a great detangler and heat protector but unfortunately it leaves a crunchy feel to my hair. If I don't blow dry its very hard by my roots and does not look good.
Katie K.
This heat protecting spray is really effective. My hair isn't the healthiest and if I forget this gloss for even a day, I notice the difference (especially after straightening my hair). I think it's a bit expensive for the price, but I only need two pumps to cover my shoulder-length & thick (but slowly thinning) hair (so it lasts a while, even with daily use). I run it through my hair with my fingers prior to straightening. I use this as a standalone product when I style my hair, and it gives a slight shine, doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look greasy.
Logan C.
Black, MO
This product definitely does the job. It has a super strong hold, and is great for tameing crazy flyaways. I don't use this hairspray when I am just going casual with my hair down, but I love using this when I do an updo or a braid because it keeps fly aways gone all day! Just be sure not too spray too much on the top of your head because it sometimes makes it greasy looking! All in all, it's a great product.
Aly M.
Thumbs up all around for this setting spray!  I apply it before using any heat instrument and it keeps my strands protected, but also helps tame the frizz.  I can definitely tell the difference between the times that I use it, and forget to.  I've been using this product for a couple of years now, and it's the best thermal spray I've found.  I've tried Tresemme's, Bed Head's, and It's a 10, but this one works best with my thick, coarse hair.
Karen D.
College Park, MD
I found this on a clearance rack at my Jcp salon for around $8 and I think it's usually around $15. Anyway, i wanted something that wasn't oily as the Max Instyler recommends not using something oily with it. It smells similar to other Biolage products. It works decently at straightening my hair and keeping it from being damaged.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Does anyone else use this product when curling their hair? I love the product but does it help hold your curls?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Were do u get this? I was just at ulta and the bottle that looked like this was a shine spray instead and found no other heat sprays from this brand...
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Does this weigh hair down? And has anyone used it on both wet and dry hair as a heat protectant, if so did it work good and protect ur hair from heat good too?
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone else used this product when curling their hair? Does it help hold the curl?
Eden P.
How well does this work for getting a curl to hold? I have super straight hair and it's hard to find anything that really gets a curl to hold for very long.

Amazon