BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Thermal Set Spray is a heat activated solution that give your hair strength, bounce and long lasting curls. Matrix Biolage Thermal Set Spray is also a great sunscreen for your hair, protecting it against harmful UV rays. see more...

Michele F.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
My hair is very dry from processing and somewhat damaged. I also can't hold a curl, until I use this product. This product makes my hair look great, and noone knows that my real hair is very dry, and lackluster. I've used this product for years and wouldn't be without it. It does not build up and I can use it several days in a row without needing to shampoo. My hair is light blonde and after several days of use, my hair still shines and the color looks good.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Worst heat protectant I have ever tried! SEVERELY dried and damaged my hair, my hair has become a big puff ball because of how dry and frizzy it is! My ends are completely destroyed! I am now working with my hairstylist to repair the damage! Will never buy this product again and will not be recommending this product to anyone! (I use a flat iron)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Glendale, AZ
Use this product t daily! It's probably the best thermal spray I've used. I use it when I flat iron or curl my hair and it also works like a hairspray!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Tulsa, OK
Always use this before blowing out my hair. Doesn't li wave a film and helps protect against heat damage. Hair dries faster and smoothr.
Jess W.
Jess W.
This is great for damage hair and for preventing heat damage to your hair. Greet feeling doesn't leave a heavy residue
lisa G.
lisa G.
Guyton, GA
Love this product helps to keep my hair from burning when using the straightener and leaves my hair smelling good
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
I use slot of heat tools on my hair and this product help protect my hair from so much heat damage.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Love everything Biolage and this spray is perfect for holding a blowout through any kind of weather
Amber R.
Amber R.
Lincoln, NE
This helps set my hair all day. It's great. If repurchase tho over and over. It's a great product.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
Great for those who like to use a super hot heat tool like myself!! Makes my hair super shiny!!
Eden P.
Eden P.
How well does this work for getting a curl to hold? I have super straight hair and it's hard to find anything that really gets a curl to hold for very long.