BY MATRIX

A pre-heat styling treatment that delivers the strength of a wet set on dry hair. Contains the Biolage Thermal Complex that combines pure botanical extracts of Nettle and Cucumber with heat-activated fixatives - surrounding the hair cuticle and providing long-lasting hold. Non-sticky spray adds body, volume and hold for maximum curl memory.  Contains sunscreen to protect the bauty of hair against the effects of UV rays. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or ot see more...

Lovely S.
Lovely S.
I didn't like this product as much because it made my hair very stiff and sticky. It works great to protect the hair cause I can see the product at work when I heat my hair. But the after effects was terrible and it made my hair very dry instead of giving me a bouncy shiny look which I usually get with my chi straighter.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great for me and smells wonderful. It helps tame my thicker, darker hair that can be somewhat frizzy. It can be a little stiff, so it's great for styles that need to stay like curls. I buy this regularly and keep it stocked in my cabinet!
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Roanoke, TX
I use this produce before I straighten my hair and it does a great job preventing damage to my hair! I have thin blonde hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look oily, unlike some others I have tried.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakewood, OH
Love anything that comes off this line. there is nothing like the smell of matrix biolage. light spray, doesn't weigh your hair down, and wont make it greasy.
April S.
April S.
Kermit, WV
My everyday hairspray! Love it ! Holds great, smells great and just everything about it is GREAT! I will forever be purchasing this !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is supposed to protect my hair from the heat but it really just made it feel even more dry. I do have fine hair and live in Arizona so my hair thickness and location could have something to do with it. Not impressed.
Candace W.
Candace W.
I used this after I would wash my hair as a heat protectant. I can honestly say it really helped my hair when I used hot tools on it. I didn't get split ends as fast when I used this every time my hair was wet. I don't recommend using it on dry hair though, it can make your hair crunchy and hard to use hot tools on!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all these products The smell is so extremely yummy and I bought it at the salon it does exactly what it says it does I recommend everybody who straightens their hair to use it
Logan C.
Logan C.
Black, MO
This product definitely does the job. It has a super strong hold, and is great for tameing crazy flyaways. I don't use this hairspray when I am just going casual with my hair down, but I love using this when I do an updo or a braid because it keeps fly aways gone all day! Just be sure not too spray too much on the top of your head because it sometimes makes it greasy looking! All in all, it's a great product.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, a little high in price. Nice smell. Bu overpriced.... wouldn't recommend for that reason.