BY BIOLAGE

Treat hair to intense conditioning with the Matrix Biolage Sunsorials Sun Repair Treatment; a protective formula developed for sun exposed hair.

Ideal for locks being exposed to the sun, sea or pool water, the reparative treatment envelops hair in a protective veil, which prevents damage to the fiber. The formula is enriched with Sunflower Seed Extract, which provides vulnerable tresses with environmental defense, as well as nourishing moisture.

Working in just five minutes, the sun repair treatment ensures locks are thoroughly cared for and ultra-shiny.

Buy on Amazon
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This keeps my hair silk smooth and tangle free. I take my girls to the pool quite often in the summer time and my hair is always in need of some deep conditioning after. Days it needs a little extra love, I leave it on longer with a shower cap, otherwise I leave it on while I wash my body and that's just enough time. I have naturally curly hair and it's also color treated and it works really well at keeping my hair nice and hydrated.
Jessica K.
I love Matrix Repair. I'm on a motorcycle constantly in the summer. It does a lot of damage to my hair. The mask helps repair it greatly. It's a phenomenal value for what it does. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry and damaged hair
SALLY M.
This is just amazing even in the winter super moist great for colored hair love it once I get out of s pool this treatment it just amazing
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
I use this in my biracial daughters hair. It works wonders. A little expensive but well worth it.