BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Sunsorials After-Sun Shampoo protects hair from the harmful effects of the sun, pool, and seawater leaving hair soft, shiny and tangle-free.

Containing UV filters and sunflower seed extract Matrix Biolage Sunsorials After-Sun Shampoo supplies hair with moisture, smoothness and sun reflecting shine. Luminescent textures and a sunny, fresh fragrance creates a multi-sensorial, total sun experience. The Sunsorials range also cares for colour-treated hair.

Directions of use:

• Work into wet hair and lather.
  • Rinse well.

• Does this smell good and does it dry your hair out?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I like Biolage, I use it sometimes. This particular shampoo does effective job detangling Your hair but that's all. It doesn't reeeally hydrate them after sun/pool bath. I used it once and probably will not again. Or maybe I will but not to go shampoo :).
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
I use this shampoo so much in the summer especially because my scalp always tends to get burned from the sun in the summer most of all than anything else so this shampoo really helps and it also leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling great!
Yarie B.
This product really takes care of my dry pelos! I love the after feeling it's amazing, has a great smell to it and last pretty long, lasts longer than other shampoos , I was pretty satisfied with this
Shayla W.
Maineville, OH
I have always grown up using biologe, considering the fact that I have crazy curly hair. This product was amazing to use at the pool after you get out and your hair is knotted like crazy. The smell was amazing and I would completely recommend this product to anyone… especially with curly hair.
Jennifer M.
simpsonville, SC
Pretty good product, not my first go to hair products considering the price. I prefer the spray in hair sun protecters. But does leaving hair soft
Anileydis C.
me encanta esta marca Matrix, tiene varias lineas bastantes buenas una de ella es esta, tiene un olor muy rico y te deja el cabello muy bonito
Selina O.
Sunland, CA
This stuff works well. It smells great and leaves my hair in great condition. I think the whole Biolage/ Matrix line is exceptional.
julie j.
Oak Hill, OH
My daughter loves to swim and be in the sun. This shampoo leaves her hair tangle free, shiny and manageable
Elizabeth R.
I like matrix shampoo. It works great and it's more affordable than other brands.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
I loveeeeee this product because many times the heat of the berano damages my hair a lot and when I go to the beach or the beach..... I go out with horrible hair and I #likeeeeeeeee that when I apply it, my hair is fine and with my waves #super #good
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this smell good and does it dry your hair out?