Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerMatrix
Biolage Sugar Shine System Conditioner (for Normal/Dull Hair), 1000ml, 338 Ounce

by Matrix

Biolage Sugar Shine System Conditioner (For Normal/ Dull Hair)

Sugar infused range that buffs, replenishes, finishes and reveals up to 3X more shine; Polishes away dullness for a lightweight finish and brilliant shine for up to 48 hours; After Sugar Shine Shampoo, apply to wet hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Sugar Shine System Conditioner (for Normal/Dull Hair), 1000ml, 33.8 Ounce!
Senoia, GA
Matrix Biolage Sugar Shine System Conditioner (for Normal/Dull Hair), 1000ml, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Melanie W.
This product makes the hair look amazing! Reason im giving it 3 stars is because it smells awful to me.
Stamford, CT
This is the best smelling conditioner I have EVER used. I feel so fancy using it, however it is so expensive. $30 for one bottle is pretty pricey. It works well and leaves my hair feeling luscious and smooth!
Brown City, MI
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner! It doesn’t last too long but I love it. Works nice on my hair. Definitely enhances shine. I’ll definitely buy this product again! Satisfied, indefinitely!
Brandon, MS
This conditioner smells amazing and works well for dull hair but I have very long locks and it doesn't help with tangles. There is room for improvement as far as helping with frizz and tangles but if your hair is dull this will definitely bring back the shine!
Love everything about this conditioner. I would highly recommend it to anyone for all hair types
Waldorf
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product it is really gud for dull hair, none its more to for dull hair , to give u shine, make it for dry hair, good pricing for a name brand so affordable! Satisfied for sure would buy it again
Knoxville, TN
I love this conditioner! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed which is great!
Wayne, WV
This is my go to conditioner!! It smells amaaaaazing. Makes my frizzy hair shine. Smoooth hair also. The smell has to be the best deal about this and the best part? I don’t pay full price for mine. I always get it at Marshall’s.
Pierre, SD
Purchased at: JCPenney
I have tried almost all of the Matrix duos and this one was one of my least favorite. It has one of the better scents, but it wasn’t hydrating for my hair and it really didn’t add shine to it either. It works fine but cheaper products work just as well.
South Bend, IN
I love sugar shine. It smells good, it leaves you hair silky smooth, and it doesn’t leave any bills up or greasy feeling.

Looking for your answer?