Matrix Biolage Styling Complete Control Fast-Drying Hairspray uploaded by Esmeralda C.Matrix Biolage Styling Complete Control Fast-Drying Hairspray uploaded by Brandy W.

BY BIOLAGE

Fast-Dry Hairspray

Water-free, medium-hold hairspray that delivers adjustable control while adding natural-looking body and volume.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant.

HOW TO USE

Hold 8-12 inches away from hair and spray.

HOLD LEVEL Medium Hold

Buy on Amazon*
Brandy W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Complete Control Fast Drying Hair Spray more...
This hairspray is amazing and addicting. I not only enjoy the complete control it gives you but it doesn't leave my hair crispy or sticky. The blue agave in it helps with the natural looking texture and makes it also smell good! My all time favorite hairspray!!!
Helana M.
Plano, TX
This is a great hairspray. Definitely an extra hold spray. Lasted all through out the day but did leave my hair a little 'crunchy' for my liking. I probably would not repurchase this product because it is a little pricey, and I have drugstore alternatives I prefer.
Kimberly G.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Matrix Biolage Complete Control Fast-Drying Hairspray more...
I loved using this spray on my customers that would get pixie cuts this would just give them the perfect style and help it stay in place for days i would totally purchase it for myself and my customers would always want one too
Heather A.
Albany, OR
With Matrix Biola get Complete Control Xtra Hair Spray my hair is manageable and doesn't look crispy or stiff. Matrix's Hairspray keeps my style looking naturally beautiful from 7am until bed time. Thanks Matrix.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
This is a good hair spray and has a nice hold, the smell also isn't half bad like a lot of hair sprays. I will usually use this when I am looking for some additional hold on my curls and it does a good job of keeping them in place without making them crunchy.
Diane C.
This product holds my hair style well. It is scented and I wish it came in an unscented formula. It is effective on my fine and dyed hair. It is reasonably priced and a good value.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Biolage is my favorite hair product brand. I love this hair spray because it keeps a nice firm hold without making my hair feel stiff and crunchy. I really like to use it in the summer because it seems to fight off humidity.
Lisa P.
I have used this hairspray for years. I love it, it has a great smell and gives me great hold. It also still makes your hair feel soft and not like you have a ton of hairspray in it.
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
Great hairspray with perfect amount of hold and a wonderful smell. I love to use Biolage products even though they are a little pricey. Worth it!
Brittany C.
I love this hair spray holds Great all day. If you want something to hold good and that smells good this is defiantly the hair spray to use!
Blair B.
Bellemont, AZ
Does anyone know a site that ships biolage hair sprays and dry shampoos to APO AE? I'm in Armed Forces Europe and so many things won't ship ): Especially on Sephora.