Matrix Biolage Styling All Purpose Gel

All-purpose gel that is ideal for all hair types to add body, shine and control. see more...

Angela T.
Matrix Biolage Styling All Purpose Gel is great for sleeking the hair. It gives you a glossy shine and it smooth to touch. This is a great night out gel, last long an hold firm. A must on windy days... 4 stars.
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
If you use a gel this is a wonderful product to purchase. It met all my expectations in a gel. It's a good price, comparable to other professional products. It's good for men, women, or children's hair. Buy from your stylist!!!! Again, a great gel!
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
I use this daily on my curly hair. It holds the curls but doesn't make any crunch. No oily residue at all and lasts all day. I usually spritz a little water in my hair in the late afternoon (I have dry hair) which makes the gel work even longer.
Shay W.
Waco, TX
You can't go wrong with maxtrix. They are the most healthiest products I have used on my hair. this gel is perfect to hold my hair, ande my hair doesn't dry out with it =)
Michelle N I.
Fairmont, WV
Great product! I love the scent, it works for so many different styles. It's so light and airy, not hard and heavy. A bit pricey but so worth it
Rachel E.
I was not a big fan of this but I do try it sometimes. My problem was that it made my hair way to hard and the gel started flaking way to fast.
Bethany D.
New Bedford, MA
This is my favorite hair gel product! Not only does it last, it also has a great scent and does not make your hair feel heavy at all.
Shae N.
Lincoln University, PA
I absolutely love this product, the smell is Amazing!!! it sets my hair perfectly without weighing it down. it stays put all day.
Samrie R.
Lubbock, TX
The product work great! Allows you to apply and style without being white and flaky. It also smells amazing
Crystal B.
Vancouver, WA
Didn't like the smell. To expensive for what it is. Heavy on hair. Got it at Ulta not stiff. Bad scent