BY MATRIX

Raise your hair stakes with the Matrix Style Link Height Riser Volumizing Powder a lightweight powder that targets hair roots to add volume and texture. Gripping your hair without dulling or weighing it down the volumiser creates instant height whilst separating strands and imparting enviable shine. - K.N. see more...

Allison H.
West Islip, NY
I love this powder. I have very fine streghtened hair and I can get considerable volume by sprinkling a small amount at the root of my totally dry hair and messing it around a bit. It also gives great texture. For me it is worth the price because I have tried other products without success. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anyone with fine hair.
Elizabeth R.
This powder is amazing! When you want a little more volume you just tap a little at the roots and it provides instant texture/volume. Great to add life to hair and does not feel sticky or greasy!
Vianey V.
Pico Rivera, CA
This product didn't give me the volume that I was hoping for . If you ha e short hair this will work but for people with longer hair this isn't a product for you.
Naomi V.
Alturas, CA
I LOVE this product! It gives great volume without making my hair greasy or heavy. You only have to use a little bit and it goes a long ways.
Cambree G.
SANDY, UT
I have a pixie cut and I love to use this for volume. it adds some serious volume. I also love to use it when I do updos on clients!
Hannah R.
Oceanside, CA
Amazing love this product, makes my hair feel great, lasts all day, give s much needed volume and texter
Betsy P.
Ankeny, IA
I love volumizing powder! I sprinkle it in my hair everyday and I love it. I will not go without!
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
Matrix is an awesome brand of hair care products and color and I love them!
rebecca g.
This product is amazing, only need a tiny bit
Give really good volume
No greasy hair and it's very effective
Would recommend this product to anyone
Kim A.
SHOREWOOD, IL
Is this comparable to sexy hairs powder play?