BY BIOLAGE

Strengthening Shampoo. Helps repair and prevent breakage of damaged, chemically-treated hair. Cares for color treated hair Biolage Strengthening Shampoo gently cleanses while strengthening and helping repair damaged, chemically-treated hair.

• "This whole line is great!" in 1 review
  • "Now it seems I am back to square one and it's as if I never started using the product." in 1 review
Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
Great is the only word.. I an using this shampoo since last six months and am super happy with the results I got.. It really strengthens my hair hair resulting in less hair fall and makes my hair look voluminous. Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
I love this stuff it’s the only shampoo and consisted that doesn’t dry out my out it smells so good as well. If you have dry hair or a dry scalp this will definitely help I buy this every time I run out of i stock up if it’s on sale.Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo
Sugar C.
This product really works and does what it says it will do and more. It lathers great and not only does it strengthen hair but makes it THICKER. It costs a bit more $$$ but is now available at drugstores as opposed to only in salons like before.
Hailey L.
Works well and smells great. I used Thomas once when I ran out and snuck some o my roommate’s shampoo. It was great for her oily scalp but irritated my dry scalp. It did its job, but not for me. She was satisfied though
Hannah Z.
Strongsville
Purchased at: ULTA
As someone with fine fragile hair this shampoo has worked great for me! I believe it has improved the strength of my hair and added shine. Great scent as well and the bottle is decent sized too so has lasted me 4+ months!
Christine G.
Can really tell a big difference in my hair. Has a really nice clean smell as well. You do not have to use a lot of product it is really thick so it does not take much.
Paige P.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love this product and the way it leaves my hair feeling and smelling! I feel as if I have a lot of breakage throughout my hair from straightening it all the time and this product makes my hair feel so much better after each use and as if it is getting stronger! The smell is one of my favorites, I can’t even explain how it smells but it’s amazing and even my fiancé thinks it smells super good, better than most shampoos. I would definitely buy this product over and over again as I already do! 😍
Lea Z.
Austin, TX
Omg it has been a while since I've used this but when I was platinum blonde this was my go to shampoo including some bed head products but this helped my hair stay strong. I noticed such a difference when I wouldn't use this shampoo how my hair would start to break and when I used this shampoo my hair just wouldn't break! I would totally recommend if your doing any kinda process to your hair and even if you just have brittle hair which I think I should get myself some again. I had completely forgotten about this shampoo but now that I see it I need it in my life!
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I don't really understand the properties of shampoos and what make certain ones feel so much better than others but Matrix shampoos make my hair feel as if I had just come from the salon. My hair feels healthy, clean, and refreshed. The only thing is that I do feel like this shampoo is a bit expensive, since I'm a college student on a budget.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this shampoo! Its gentle for everyday use, yet effective if you only wash your hair twice per week like I do! I tend to try different shampoos out, but I always go back to this one because it does such a great job at keeping my hair healthy and shiny.
Shirin  S.
India
How to work matrix shampoo
Ashley S.
What does this shampoo smell like and does it really strengthen your hair? I have mild breakage from heat and Im looking for something that smells good and that will help repair the breakage and make my hair stronger at the same time. Any information will be helpful. Thanks is advance :^)
Aurora C.
Does it have the same classic smell as other biolage products?
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does this product prevents your hair from breaking and falling out?
Alecia W.
Cadiz, KY
Does this make your hair greasy?

Amazon