BY BIOLAGE

Strengthening Shampoo. Helps repair and prevent breakage of damaged, chemically-treated hair. Cares for color treated hair Biolage Strengthening Shampoo gently cleanses while strengthening and helping repair damaged, chemically-treated hair.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This whole line is great!" in 1 review
  • "Now it seems I am back to square one and it's as if I never started using the product." in 1 review
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Amazing their hair products truly work there's only a couple brands that I've found that truly do amazing and this is 1 of them no matter your hair type or situation they have something for you
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
I love this stuff it’s the only shampoo and consisted that doesn’t dry out my out it smells so good as well. If you have dry hair or a dry scalp this will definitely help I buy this every time I run out of i stock up if it’s on sale.Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo
Stevi A.
I’ve used this brand for the last 7 years! Every different line smells amazing and works great on my hair! I buy the big gallons at the hair store. Only down side is you have to have a hair license to purchase it or pay your hair stylist to pick it up for you.
Hailey L.
Works well and smells great. I used Thomas once when I ran out and snuck some o my roommate’s shampoo. It was great for her oily scalp but irritated my dry scalp. It did its job, but not for me. She was satisfied though
Taylor D.
Richmond, VA
I have used this shampoo for a majority of my life, as long as I can remember. It makes my hair so thick, shiny, and flawless. Hard to imagine regularly using a different shampoo!
Christine G.
Can really tell a big difference in my hair. Has a really nice clean smell as well. You do not have to use a lot of product it is really thick so it does not take much.
Paige P.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love this product and the way it leaves my hair feeling and smelling! I feel as if I have a lot of breakage throughout my hair from straightening it all the time and this product makes my hair feel so much better after each use and as if it is getting stronger! The smell is one of my favorites, I can’t even explain how it smells but it’s amazing and even my fiancé thinks it smells super good, better than most shampoos. I would definitely buy this product over and over again as I already do! 😍
Lea Z.
Austin, TX
Omg it has been a while since I've used this but when I was platinum blonde this was my go to shampoo including some bed head products but this helped my hair stay strong. I noticed such a difference when I wouldn't use this shampoo how my hair would start to break and when I used this shampoo my hair just wouldn't break! I would totally recommend if your doing any kinda process to your hair and even if you just have brittle hair which I think I should get myself some again. I had completely forgotten about this shampoo but now that I see it I need it in my life!
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I don't really understand the properties of shampoos and what make certain ones feel so much better than others but Matrix shampoos make my hair feel as if I had just come from the salon. My hair feels healthy, clean, and refreshed. The only thing is that I do feel like this shampoo is a bit expensive, since I'm a college student on a budget.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this shampoo! Its gentle for everyday use, yet effective if you only wash your hair twice per week like I do! I tend to try different shampoos out, but I always go back to this one because it does such a great job at keeping my hair healthy and shiny.
Shirin  S.
India
How to work matrix shampoo
Aurora C.
Does it have the same classic smell as other biolage products?
Ashley S.
What does this shampoo smell like and does it really strengthen your hair? I have mild breakage from heat and Im looking for something that smells good and that will help repair the breakage and make my hair stronger at the same time. Any information will be helpful. Thanks is advance :^)
Alecia W.
Cadiz, KY
Does this make your hair greasy?
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does this product prevents your hair from breaking and falling out?