BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo is a professionally formulated shampoo that consists of botanically enriched formulas that help bring back a silky, healthy shine to damaged hair. Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo gently cleanses and strengths hair that has been damaged or chemically treated and will help to restore hair's natural vitality and elasticity. see more...

• What is in this product to make it smell so dang good?1 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Moorhead, MN
I Just switched to Matrix shampoo and conditioner from bed head. I am so happy I switched. I have very fine hair, the Matrix is so light it doesn't weigh my hair down at all! It smells so good as well! Happy I made he switch!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner because it not only smells good and leaves my hair soft, but it also makes my hair feel light and airy! I definitely recommend!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff!!! Whenever it's on sale I always try to get it. I have naturally thick curly hair and it leaves my hair soft and luscious. Would buy again.
Gina F.
Gina F.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite shampoo in the world. Love how my hair feels after a shower. It's totally worth getting. You should try it at least once.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Canal Fulton, OH
Great product!!!!! Really strengthens hair and works very well...... Also goes with the conditioner
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells divine and feels luxurious in your hair. I had very damaged, dry and brittle hair before using this shampoo and it definitely has given life back to my hair. The smell also stays throughout the day.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Love this shampoo, leaves my hair feeling so clean and smells so good@ helps the ends to not break off also
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this shampoo! I have curly thin hair and this shampoo adds much manageability to my unruly hair.
The smell and texture it leaves your hair is fabulous!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
New Holland, PA
I really like this shampoo! Especially since I have very thin hair!!! After using this I noticed my hair being a tiny more thicker and fuller!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY
Best shampoo and conditioner. brings your hair back to life. especially for color treated or damaged hair.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Cedar City, UT
What is in this product to make it smell so dang good?
Em V.