BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo is a professionally formulated shampoo that consists of botanically enriched formulas that help bring back a silky, healthy shine to damaged hair. Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo gently cleanses and strengths hair that has been damaged or chemically treated and will help to restore hair's natural vitality and elasticity. see more...

Amanda C.
Fairfield, OH
This shampoo smells divine and feels luxurious in your hair. I had very damaged, dry and brittle hair before using this shampoo and it definitely has given life back to my hair. The smell also stays throughout the day.
Nikki T.
Moorhead, MN
I Just switched to Matrix shampoo and conditioner from bed head. I am so happy I switched. I have very fine hair, the Matrix is so light it doesn't weigh my hair down at all! It smells so good as well! Happy I made he switch!
Sadie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this on sale at Ulta recently. Smells great and makes my hair soft. I can definitely tell a difference between salon brands such as this one, and cheaper pharmacy brands.
Rebecca J.
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner because it not only smells good and leaves my hair soft, but it also makes my hair feel light and airy! I definitely recommend!!
Amy S.
Cedar City, UT
I love biolage. This product makes my hair so silky and smooth. I love that it does not make my hair frizzy. My hair stays clean for 3-4 days. YAY, don't have to worry about a time crunch.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Really good shampoo moisturizing and smells really good love the way it makes my hair feel and you can get it at tjmaxx or Marshalls for a good price..... love it
Nicole S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this stuff!!! Whenever it's on sale I always try to get it. I have naturally thick curly hair and it leaves my hair soft and luscious. Would buy again.
Lisa L.
Covington, GA
I LOVE this shampoo! I have curly thin hair and this shampoo adds much manageability to my unruly hair.
The smell and texture it leaves your hair is fabulous!
Kelly E.
New Holland, PA
I really like this shampoo! Especially since I have very thin hair!!! After using this I noticed my hair being a tiny more thicker and fuller!
Gina F.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite shampoo in the world. Love how my hair feels after a shower. It's totally worth getting. You should try it at least once.
Em V.
Does it really work?
Amy S.
Cedar City, UT
What is in this product to make it smell so dang good?