BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo Saturates Tired, Weak Hair With Natural Botanical Extracts. Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo, Improves Hair Flexibility And Gives Your Hair A Great Natural Sheen. see more...

Barb D.
Janesville, IA
I am a big Biolage user. My hair is very fine and will break easy from use of hot curling irons. This strengthens my hair so it does not have the breakage it did. It smell great. I always go back to Biolage.
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo for quite some time and I really liked it! The scent was good didn't bother me at all. The one thing I will say it can be expensive so that's the only reason I'm not currently using it! But I'm sure this is something I will use again!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biolage products. This made my hair feel super clean and I definately noticed less hair breakage while using. Lathered up really nicely and really seemed to target the weakness in my hair. I was pretty satisfied with this product and would buy again. I just like to switch around different shampoos so I don't get sick of using the same one over and over.
Bailey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage is always a trustworthy salon brand. Keeps my hair shiny and feeling healthy! Been using this brand since I was young and I will continue to use it!
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't notice a difference using this the price is rediculous I tried this out for a couple weeks and I didn't see any changes in my hair, I wouldn't recommend just because of pricing and there is way better products that are much cheaper
Amanpreet C.
I love this Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo. Yes, really love the smell of it. My hair feels nourished and protected after use. I bought it from cosmo prof. I have long black, wavy hair. I am really satisfied with this product. i recommend Matrix strengthening conditioner with it,
Katie S.
I absolutely love biolage strengthening shampoo. All biolage shampoos are great. They leave my hair feeling cleansed but not completely stripped of natural oils. The smell is light and fresh, stays on your hair without being over powering. Even my husband loves this shampoo! Highly recommend.
heather d.
Trenton, SC
Only been using it for a short time and my hair feels so much stronger and healthier than before. Not to mention it has helped so much with frizz
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC
This shampoo is worth every dollar keeps my hair looking healthy and helps with breakage
Kaylyn W.
Pottsboro, TX
Along with the conditioner this product is amazing. The smell is fantastic and cleaning ability is extremely noticeable. I recommend this product to friends and family!