BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo Saturates Tired, Weak Hair With Natural Botanical Extracts. Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo, Improves Hair Flexibility And Gives Your Hair A Great Natural Sheen. see more...

heather d.
Trenton, SC
Only been using it for a short time and my hair feels so much stronger and healthier than before. Not to mention it has helped so much with frizz
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, but it didnt seem to lather well for me, even on rinse & repeat and made my highlighted areas feel sorta dry.
Rachel O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great shampoo for your hair and smells awesome too! My hair always feels clean and refreshed after I shower with this.
Yennefer C.
This shampoo is amazing I feel like it worked for my type of hair since my hair was very damaged and the scent is nice.
Stephanie G.
Madison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite shampoo...makes a noticeable difference and leaves hair smelling absolutely amazing. all day long.
Maddi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has saved my hair for sure. I've been getting it lightened and this line of Biolage really helps
Andresa S.
Richmond, VA
best shampoo for my hair super indicated to all smelly controls frizz and volume affordable price
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC
This shampoo is worth every dollar keeps my hair looking healthy and helps with breakage
Ericka V.
I just started using this shampoo and it is a swore so far. It has been making my hair feel and look soft. I can't wait to see what my hair is like after I'm done with the whole bottle.
Amanpreet C.
I love this Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo. Yes, really love the smell of it. My hair feels nourished and protected after use. I bought it from cosmo prof. I have long black, wavy hair. I am really satisfied with this product. i recommend Matrix strengthening conditioner with it,