BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo Saturates Tired, Weak Hair With Natural Botanical Extracts. Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo, Improves Hair Flexibility And Gives Your Hair A Great Natural Sheen. see more...

Barb D.
Janesville, IA
I am a big Biolage user. My hair is very fine and will break easy from use of hot curling irons. This strengthens my hair so it does not have the breakage it did. It smell great. I always go back to Biolage.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still one of my all time favs. This is a trusty no fail hair product for me. I live how smooth and soft my hair feels after using this plus it smells amazing.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, but it didnt seem to lather well for me, even on rinse & repeat and made my highlighted areas feel sorta dry.
Rachel O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great shampoo for your hair and smells awesome too! My hair always feels clean and refreshed after I shower with this.
Maddi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has saved my hair for sure. I've been getting it lightened and this line of Biolage really helps
Andresa S.
Richmond, VA
best shampoo for my hair super indicated to all smelly controls frizz and volume affordable price
Liz S.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have noticed my hair has had less split ends from using this shampoo. My hair is long and blonde with highlights so it is more prone to breakage and I really need something that will help keep my hair healthy. This seems to get the job done and make my hair look and feel so healthy!
heather d.
Trenton, SC
Only been using it for a short time and my hair feels so much stronger and healthier than before. Not to mention it has helped so much with frizz
Madison M.
Jefferson City, MO
Loss less hair and mended split ends! I could have used a little more moisture and my hair seemed a little more oilier faster but otherwise it did its job!
Stephanie G.
Madison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite shampoo...makes a noticeable difference and leaves hair smelling absolutely amazing. all day long.