BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo Saturates Tired, Weak Hair With Natural Botanical Extracts. Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo, Improves Hair Flexibility And Gives Your Hair A Great Natural Sheen. see more...

Sarah D.
I used this shampoo for quite some time and I really liked it! The scent was good didn't bother me at all. The one thing I will say it can be expensive so that's the only reason I'm not currently using it! But I'm sure this is something I will use again!
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really didn't notice a difference using this the price is rediculous I tried this out for a couple weeks and I didn't see any changes in my hair, I wouldn't recommend just because of pricing and there is way better products that are much cheaper
Katie S.
I absolutely love biolage strengthening shampoo. All biolage shampoos are great. They leave my hair feeling cleansed but not completely stripped of natural oils. The smell is light and fresh, stays on your hair without being over powering. Even my husband loves this shampoo! Highly recommend.
Kaylyn W.
Pottsboro, TX
Along with the conditioner this product is amazing. The smell is fantastic and cleaning ability is extremely noticeable. I recommend this product to friends and family!
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I never bought salon brand shampoo before due to the price. I recently gave in because my hair needed some help and now I'm addicted! Yes it can be a little pricey but well worth it! And it smells great too!
Liz S.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have noticed my hair has had less split ends from using this shampoo. My hair is long and blonde with highlights so it is more prone to breakage and I really need something that will help keep my hair healthy. This seems to get the job done and make my hair look and feel so healthy!
Ericka V.
I just started using this shampoo and it is a swore so far. It has been making my hair feel and look soft. I can't wait to see what my hair is like after I'm done with the whole bottle.
Lyndsay W.
Rittman, OH
I love this product! Smell is amazing for one and it does amazing things to your hair!! You can tell the difference! It makes my hair so smooth and shiny!! I definitely suggest that you try it!
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Still one of my all time favs. This is a trusty no fail hair product for me. I live how smooth and soft my hair feels after using this plus it smells amazing.
Bailey S.
Biolage is always a trustworthy salon brand. Keeps my hair shiny and feeling healthy! Been using this brand since I was young and I will continue to use it!