BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo Saturates Tired, Weak Hair With Natural Botanical Extracts. Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo, Improves Hair Flexibility And Gives Your Hair A Great Natural Sheen. see more...

Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really didn't notice a difference using this the price is rediculous I tried this out for a couple weeks and I didn't see any changes in my hair, I wouldn't recommend just because of pricing and there is way better products that are much cheaper
Bailey S.
Biolage is always a trustworthy salon brand. Keeps my hair shiny and feeling healthy! Been using this brand since I was young and I will continue to use it!
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
Love this stuff!! It smells amazing and the smell stays with you!!! It also makes my hair feel so very very soft. After using this I don’t have tangles all day. I would buy this again and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Hailey L.
Works well and smells great. I used Thomas once when I ran out and snuck some o my roommate’s shampoo. It was great for her oily scalp but irritated my dry scalp. It did its job, but not for me. She was satisfied though
Hemali P.
Atlanta
I have long, asian hair. My concerns were hair fall, dry & rough hair. My hair got so smooth & silky after using this couple times. the hair fall is definitely reduced. Would recommend it to others
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Absolutely amazing! I have gone back and forth between Matrix and Redken but Biolage will ALWAYS be my favorite. The shampoo does more for me than the conditioners of other brands. It leaves my hair smooth every time! Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
I've used Biolage products for years and years now and I'll never love another brand as much. I always have soft, shiny hair when I use it no matter how long I use it. It smells so heavenly too, bonus! I'll always come back to Biolage.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
The smell is amazing and the product goes along way. Gets a good cleansing and is very gentle at the same time. When matched with the conditioner from this brand my hair is silky soft and smelling amazing!
Madison W.
I really enjoy this shampoo, my stylist uses it every time I go in. The smell is good and long lasting. It lathers very well. It strengthens weakened hair, whether it be from coloring or heat damage.
Liz S.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have noticed my hair has had less split ends from using this shampoo. My hair is long and blonde with highlights so it is more prone to breakage and I really need something that will help keep my hair healthy. This seems to get the job done and make my hair look and feel so healthy!