BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo Saturates Tired, Weak Hair With Natural Botanical Extracts. Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo, Improves Hair Flexibility And Gives Your Hair A Great Natural Sheen. see more...

Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
I love this stuff it’s the only shampoo and consisted that doesn’t dry out my out it smells so good as well. If you have dry hair or a dry scalp this will definitely help I buy this every time I run out of i stock up if it’s on sale.Biolage by Matrix Color Care Shampoo
Hailey L.
Works well and smells great. I used Thomas once when I ran out and snuck some o my roommate’s shampoo. It was great for her oily scalp but irritated my dry scalp. It did its job, but not for me. She was satisfied though
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Absolutely amazing! I have gone back and forth between Matrix and Redken but Biolage will ALWAYS be my favorite. The shampoo does more for me than the conditioners of other brands. It leaves my hair smooth every time! Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
I've used Biolage products for years and years now and I'll never love another brand as much. I always have soft, shiny hair when I use it no matter how long I use it. It smells so heavenly too, bonus! I'll always come back to Biolage.
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
Love this stuff!! It smells amazing and the smell stays with you!!! It also makes my hair feel so very very soft. After using this I don’t have tangles all day. I would buy this again and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
The smell is amazing and the product goes along way. Gets a good cleansing and is very gentle at the same time. When matched with the conditioner from this brand my hair is silky soft and smelling amazing!
Madison W.
I really enjoy this shampoo, my stylist uses it every time I go in. The smell is good and long lasting. It lathers very well. It strengthens weakened hair, whether it be from coloring or heat damage.
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
I have long, asian hair. My concerns were hair fall, dry & rough hair. My hair got so smooth & silky after using this couple times. the hair fall is definitely reduced. Would recommend it to others
Barb D.
Janesville, IA
I am a big Biolage user. My hair is very fine and will break easy from use of hot curling irons. This strengthens my hair so it does not have the breakage it did. It smell great. I always go back to Biolage.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love Biolage products. This made my hair feel super clean and I definately noticed less hair breakage while using. Lathered up really nicely and really seemed to target the weakness in my hair. I was pretty satisfied with this product and would buy again. I just like to switch around different shampoos so I don't get sick of using the same one over and over.