Angie F.
If you have colored hair you will love this has a great scent it repair the damage on your hair cuticle and is good for all hair types more! It targets more of rebuilding and strength of the hair from process definitely re buying
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is moisturizing without being heavy or making my hair greasy. It's cleansing and leaves my hair felling clean, fresh and hydrated. It's really a good product that I would recommend with people that have normal to dry hair. Plus the overal brand has some great products and pricing throughout.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
My hair is always breaking about an inch or two off the ends. I didn't think this would help but it was on sale so I figured I'd give it a try. When my shampoo bottle started getting low, that's when I noticed a change! Works wonders!
Miriah O.
Richfield, MN
I used this product after a series of bad hair dye jobs. Eventually I had to bleach my hair and my hair became so dry and frail. This shampoo was exactly what my hair needed to regain it's natural texture and bounce!
Kelly W.
This is the best strengthening shampoo I've used! It's a bit pricey, but it's worth the splurge. It smells so good! I really love it and I'd try anything else they make. I'd recommend this to anyone with issues with weak or breakage in their hair.
I'm a big fan of biolage products, the shampoo was pretty good had a great smell and left hair clean and soft. As far as strengthening I didn't notice a big difference but I don't think my hair was in bad shape to begin with. I would definitely repurchase.
kelsey g.
Madison, WI
I always choose matrix biology shampoo and conditioner because they smell so dang good and I can tell they help to strengthen my hair.
Casondra S.
Doesn't dry my hair out or leave it feeling odd. Nice and clean feel with a lovely smell. Great product nice lather
Caitlin R.
Johnson City , TN
This stuff is seriously so good for your hair! Especially after damaging bleach.
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
This shampoo really helped strengthen my hair after I went blonde. It doesn't dry your hair out and smells great too!