BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo Forte Therapie®. see more...

Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I don't really understand the properties of shampoos and what make certain ones feel so much better than others but Matrix shampoos make my hair feel as if I had just come from the salon. My hair feels healthy, clean, and refreshed. The only thing is that I do feel like this shampoo is a bit expensive, since I'm a college student on a budget.
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible luxury product all the way around!!! works on many hair types and is truly an exceptional experience for hair care. I would highly recommend to anybody especially for people who have unruly hair this will tame it ;) I would love to try more by this product and brand!
Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand of hair care. They all are of high quality and smell amazing. They leave my hair so soft and make my hair strong. I recommend this to everyone when they ask what my hair products are. A little pricey but absolutely worth the price.
Sammi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this again after using the .69 cent shampoo from the grocery store. I forgot how much I LOVE this stuff! It makes my hair so #silky and #smooth. I don't think I'll be able to go back to the other stuff!! It's worth the extra money, and #bonus, it smells like the salon! Mmmm!!
Taylor R.
Dothan, AL
Got a sample of this in the mail from Ulta and I love it so much! The smell is so great and when you use it your hair feels instantly soft. While, the price is high I only wash my hair every other day so I don't mind spending a little extra on shampoo and conditioner.
kelly m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free from my hair stylist at the salon. It smells so yummy and left my hair soft and shinny. I would buy a bottle after trying it. Matrix biolage is a good brand for hair products
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
I have been using Biolage for years now. I have tried other brands and tend to come back to this one. I love the strength and shine it gives to my hair. Everytime I use it I feel like I just got my hair done at the salon!
Yajhaira N.
Apopka, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sólo puedo utilizar una palabra para éste producto: Excelente.

Limpia a profundidad, aroma agradable y nutre mi pelo aunque siento que lo deja un poco ríspido, supongo que por alguno de los ingredientes que contiene.
Jordan N.
I really like Biolage products, but this particular one made my hair so oily that I had to go to a salon and get a treatment done to dry my scalp (using another Matrix product). I have used Biolage products for years, so I tried this shampoo and the outcome was frustrating. This is expensive shampoo, so I was very disappointed in its effects. However, Matrix produces are good quality stuff and I will continue to use their products, just not this one!
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
I like to alternate this shampoo with a volumizing shampoo. I feel like this really helps clean the gunk out of my hair, but I need something to just help give some body to my hair. I have stick straight hair where the individual hairs are very fine, but I have a lot of hair. My scalp is oily though, and I like having a product to help clear the buildup.
Aurora C.
Does it have the same classic smell as other biolage products?
Ashley S.
What does this shampoo smell like and does it really strengthen your hair? I have mild breakage from heat and Im looking for something that smells good and that will help repair the breakage and make my hair stronger at the same time. Any information will be helpful. Thanks is advance :^)
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does this product prevents your hair from breaking and falling out?
Alecia W.
Cadiz, KY
Does this make your hair greasy?
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your hair? I have very dry hair that breaks easily. I need something that will help build it back up.