BY MATRIX

Samantha J.
Charlotte, NC
Love this conditioner! It smells fresh and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. One of the salon brands that's actually affordable
Mariel C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
A little pricey.. But I absolutely love this conditioner. Really kept my color while making my hair hydrated and healthy.
Cheryl S.
I have definitely noticed a decrease in breakage since I started using this product. My hair is noticeably softer.
Brandi A.
This is my go to conditioner. Makes my hair feel soft and easily detangled, without making it flat or greasy.
Cindy B.
Dyer, TN
Great product, works really well on thick hair. I would recommend this product to everyone, I love it!!
Hannah B.
I love these products! They always smell so good, they are a little expensive but they work so well!
Fara A.
Currently using the product and I love it! It has definitely made a difference in hair strength.
Mase Z.
Smells great and leaves my hair very shiny and soft! I definitely recommend this product.