BY MATRIX

Lindsey W.
Dallas, TX
I used to use Biolage products and then switched over to Kendra. I can without a doubt say that for Shampoo/Conditioner, Biolage is the way to go. Also a few dollars cheaper. The thicker formula of Biolage’s conditioner helps penetrate the hair, while Kenra’s conditioner is runny and doesn’t hydrate.
Alyssa V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I tend to have dry and split ends so i use this conditioner as a deep conditioning conditioner. I wash my hair and towel dry it then add the conditioner and let it sit for about 10-15 minute and then rinse in cool water. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and my dry ends smooth and controlled.
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
I love all biolage products. my mother used them all the time and eventually let me use them as well. reasonable price for the quality. also great that you can basically find this brand anywhere . also best smelling products ive ever used. and doesn't weigh my hair down afterwords and I have thin hair.
Kaitlin B.
I love this conditioner it helps with my dead, dry and split ends. I like to let this product sit for 15 minutes. I don't have flakes after using this product. It does leave my hair feeling smooth, silky and soft.
Rima M.
I am the type of person that constantly changes my shampoo but I have favorites and every time I change with one of my favorite and this is one of them. Makes my hair feel light and soft and look very healthy.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Ever since I was a child I would always sneak some of my grandmothers Biolage shampoo and conditionerI always knew it cost so much money to buy but I didn't care Becauseit made my hair feel like silk. to this day I still use it and I think it's the most amazing conditioner on the market
Taylor R.
Hernando, MS
This product is a little "pricey" for the average person, but is WELL worth every penny. It leaves your hair feeling amazing. It makes it smell amazing, too. I always get compliments whenever I use this product.
Jeanne L.
Riverside, CA
My mother uses this product a lot, so I would have a bottle in my bathroom just in case she wants to use it. I tried it a few times and it left my hair really dry, which is weird considering that it is a conditioner...my mom likes it but then again her hair texture is different from mine.
Meghan M.
These products smell amazing and the conditioner is great for long and thick hair. Though they are a higher price point, they're worth it!
Krista I.
I have long hair so I want to make sure it stays healthy and with this conditioner it feels the healthiest it's been in quite awhile