Matrix Biolage Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by kelly m.

BY BIOLAGE

Strengthen your weak and over worked hair with this Matrix Biolage Strengthening Conditioner. It will deeply condition your hair leaving it feeling like new.

The Matrix Biolage Strengthening Conditioner will strengthen your hair from the roots to the tips, providing it with the ultimate treatment. For the best results use in conjunction with the fortifying shampoo and treatment.

Directions of Use:

• Apply to your wet and clean hair
  • Leave in for a few min
  • Rinse and style as usual

• I have naturAlly oily hair will this product make my hair...6 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey W.
Dallas, TX
I used to use Biolage products and then switched over to Kendra. I can without a doubt say that for Shampoo/Conditioner, Biolage is the way to go. Also a few dollars cheaper. The thicker formula of Biolage’s conditioner helps penetrate the hair, while Kenra’s conditioner is runny and doesn’t hydrate.
Hannah A.
Grand rapids, MN
I haven't used this for a couple years due to the pricing factor but when I did use it, my hair felt AMAZING! Smelt amazing and was sooo soft which is suprising since I dye my hair so often. It worked well with my colored hair and I would highly reccomend!
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I thought it was a good product for the price. I have very dry hair and this did an ok job conditioning it. I wasn’t a fan of the scent and this conditioner wasn’t moisturizing enough for my hair.
Kristen C.
This is one of my favorite conditioners. I've been using the Biolage brand for 15 years now and will try other lines, some that I've liked, but that don't quite hold a candle to Biolage. It's now always a staple in my shower and I usually alternate with it and another brand that I like every few washes
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Such a yummy conditioner it smells fantastic, and it helps strengthen my hair! I love whenever I use this product my hair game is so strong! My husband also loves when I use this because my hair smells fantastic! I love that you can buy this at the drug store and at a salon! Perfect for anyone looking to try a fantastic hair care line!
Cynthia G.
Best product ever. Their whole line is amazing. It makes your hair feel stiff in the shower however once you get out and dry your hair it feels amazing. The smell lasts much longer from this brand than other brands. This is my go to shampoo, I love it.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I use to use the Catwalk shampoo before this, but am so glad I made the switch! Within the first use I found my hair feeling softer than ever before! Now that I have been using it for a few months, my hair is noticeably shinier, stronger, and softer! Thanks to the Matrix shampoos and conditioners I no longer have to juggle between many brands of hair products that would fix the many issues I have with my hair.
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
This product is good. I like it and you get almost immediate results. I would put this on first thing in the shower that way it stays on my hair long enough to penetrate and get better results. I also used it on my daughters curly hair.
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well. I have hair on the dry side, and on the thin side. But a lot of thin hair and this was perfect for me. My go to was Redken (blue bottle), then they changed the formula so I was glad to have found this as a better alternative.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
I tried the Biolage Strengthening Conditioner and it works pretty good. You have to be careful not to use too much or your hair will get weighted down. I would recommend it to anyone that needs a good strengthening conditioner.
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
I have naturAlly oily hair will this product make my hair more oily, seeing as it's probably pretty heavy but my hair is extremely damaged as well
Question has been deleted