BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Shampoo Contains serum of Camellia flower seeds that smoothes unruly and coarse hair Replenishes the moisture in your hair Can be used with color treated hair

Buy on Walmart
  • "This brand is awesome their shampoos and conditions leave your hair smelling amazing and it feels so clean and renewed." in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great and smoothed hair just like it promises to!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts me for a month or two and leaves my hair smelling really good and really soft." in 1 review
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love this brand for hair care! It gets pricey yes but sometimes Walmart (or at least the one near me) has clearance on these products sometimes. I got my shampoo for $6.50 and conditioner for $8 which is a deal for these! This leaves your hair smelling amazing!
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
This is a good gentle yet moisturizing shampoo. It's suitable for colored hair. It creates a nice lather which leaves you hair clean but no too squeaky clean. And the conditioner that comes with it is good enough to use like a treatment so you can say that it has a dual purpose. I'll be keeping this in my shampoo rotation.
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY
Cleans my hair very well, and leaves it feeling soft. It foams up nicely in the shower so you know your hair is getting clean. I hate shampoos that don't foam. I also have the conditioner which is great. I use both products daily when I shower.
Tiffany F.
I started using Biolage when I was a preteen as my mom would always buy it for me. I am in love with all Biolage products. This shampoo is so amazing and the smell is heavenly. Anytime someone in my family hugs me or stands clothes to me they always say how good my hair smells. This shampoo leaves my hair silky and soft. I am sonin love with it!
Catrina L.
Syracuse, NY
After using some Paul Mitchell on my hair during most days of the week, I do like to throw in a few curveballs to keep my look looking fresh! This was wonderful to my hair. It got rid of frizziness and replaces it which a chic sheekness!
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Biolage products and this is no different. It's a great moisturizing shampoo that isn't too heavy for oily and/or fine hair. It also smells great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone thinking of trying it!
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
This product works so well and makes my hair so soft. however,this is the type of shampoo you don't want to use for long periods of time. my roots eventually to begin getting oily. I circulate with this and other Biolage products.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
I have very curly hair which can get quite unruly and dry.. Matrix smoothing Shampoo is great to help tame my hair without having to leave product in it. It's moisturizing and keeps my curls in check.. Highly recommend!
Danielle B.
Orangeville, IL
I actually use the color care shampoo. It smells amazing and works great! I used to color my hair and it is pretty much grown out now. This has helped repair the friz I used to have when I blow dried my hair
Britt R.
Rhinelander, WI
Makes my blonde, dry, frizzy hair soft and manageable even in the humid summers! The smell is fantastic and lasts all day. I have used and loved Biolage products for many years and will continue to use and recommend them to anyone. They have great options for every type of hair!