BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Serum
  • "A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the price in my opinion." in 2 reviews
  • "I just started using this stuff and so far I LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "I apply just a little bit to the ends of my damp hair before I dry/ style." in 1 review
  • "I love the biolage shampoo and conditioner because it smells amazing and makes my hair soft." in 1 review
  • "Works great about taming frizzy hair!!" in 1 review
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
This product is great for frizz! I use it after a shower and it leaves my hair soft and smooth, also taming my fly always! The bottle also lasts forever and smells really nice! Great product, would recommend!
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
This product is effective but it is rather thick and oily. I wish it was easier to wash off my hands after applying. Overall I use this product often but I would not buy it again, I'd rather use a lighter spray than a heavy mousse like this. It sometimes makes my hair look too oily so lighter products are better for my hair type.
Heather A.
I love this stuff. It's not expensive but it runs a little more than other products. This stuff is a godsend for people with long hair like me. It keeps it deranged and leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny but not greasy. I buy this on the regular and highly recommend it!
Jessica B.
I love this smoothing serum. I have very thick hair and it tends to get frizzy ESPECIALLY when I don't style it in the mornings. This stuff is great when I get out of the shower and have to be on the run quickly and don't have to blow dry and straighten my hair. The value for this is pretty great in my opinion because you only have to use a small dime size amount (probably less if your hair isn't super thick and long like mine). I love the way it makes my hair smell too and it lasts all day. End result my hair is smooth with little to no frizz (even in South GA heat) smells great and is super soft. I always keep this stuff on my vanity! Definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a great smoothing serum. Matrix products never disappoint.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I'm obsessed with serums and I'm obsessed with Matrix. Overall it's a great brand, I haven't found too many products from them that are just perfect for me, but the few I have, I completely vouch for. This is a nice serum, I noticed its impact after only the first use and it kept getting better. I have frizzy/color treated hair and it does wonders for both. usually I'll put it in before styling and it's a great protecter for my hair. Woul recommend all of their Biolage products
Aimee S.
This is another product that is very pricey but it works so so. I can find a cheaper alternative to this product and it works the same. My hair is dyed, damaged, and naturally wavy and it did not really do justice on my hair. Like I said, it works OK but I could use something cheaper.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Anything Biolage I've ever used has been amazing. I love the smell and my hair is always healthy when I regularly use it. It's really one of the only expensive brands of hair products I'll spend my money on.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
This is the only expensive or high end hair product that I use. I apply just a little bit to the ends of my damp hair before I dry/ style. It keeps my ends looking smooth, shiny and frizz free, but it doesn't weigh my hair down. A bottle lasts me forever, so it's well worth it!
Jazmin N.
Does exactly what is expected hydrates and keeps hair healthy !! Just need a dab in the palm of your hand it spread through you hair ! It holds all day and gives you beautiful shine
Stephanie G.
I love this stuff. My hair can get frizzy at times when I let it air dry. This stuff works wonders. I just apply a little bit after my shower every day. A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the price in my opinion.