Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo - 33.8 oz

Shampooing Lissant Cleanses as it smoothes unruly hair with a customized blend of weightless natural oils, leaving it soft, shiny and easy to manage. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. Matrix guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix product, p. see more...

Tiffany F.
I started using Biolage when I was a preteen as my mom would always buy it for me. I am in love with all Biolage products. This shampoo is so amazing and the smell is heavenly. Anytime someone in my family hugs me or stands clothes to me they always say how good my hair smells. This shampoo leaves my hair silky and soft. I am sonin love with it!
Lyndee G.
Sioux Falls, SD
I only use salon products. I usually buy my products from Smart Style at Wal-Mart. They gave sales especially around the the holidays. I love the clean feeling that lasts all day. It is one of my favorites to use for a salon product. I like most Biolage products.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the matrix products! It smells soooo good and keeps my hair hydrated and looking fresh for days. They were once only sold in berry supply places but now they are in cvs and targets
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
I LOVE the biolage shampoos! Absolutely LOVE! I always have a bottle in my shower, and so does my mother! they're awesome! very great smell and salon quality, in my opinion.
Christina M.
Springfield, MO
This is an absolutely great shampoo. It works great on my very dry unrulely hair. its made my hair so soft and mangeable. i could use this product everyday.
Samantha G.
Davenport, WA
Very good product ive tried all different types and love them all they make my hair soft and it smells really good and it makes my hair feel a lot healthier
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I have very thick and dry hair so the Biolage shampoo is perfect. I can put a comb thru my hair when I get out of the shower. Great moisture.
Amber V.
Smells really nice, not an overwhelming scent. Cleanses well and is one of the better choices of professional hair care
Crystal B.
Vancouver, WA
Makes my hair smoothr than others. Bought at Ulta. Not a great value. Smells good. Packages by is usual. Not a rebuy
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I recommend this product and brand so much! I love matrix its such a great brand an it leave my hair feeling great