BY MATRIX

Biolage smooththerapie deep smoothing shampoo smooth's unruly hair with a customized blend of weightless natural oils, leaving it soft, shiny and easy to manage. Biolage smooththerapie controls dry, frizz, unruly hair, providing ultimate smoothness and shine without adding weight. see more...

Catrina L.
Syracuse, NY
After using some Paul Mitchell on my hair during most days of the week, I do like to throw in a few curveballs to keep my look looking fresh! This was wonderful to my hair. It got rid of frizziness and replaces it which a chic sheekness!
Danielle B.
Orangeville, IL
I actually use the color care shampoo. It smells amazing and works great! I used to color my hair and it is pretty much grown out now. This has helped repair the friz I used to have when I blow dried my hair
Tiffany H.
Davenport, FL
BEST SHAMPOO IVE EVER USED!! I have re bought this shampoo about 10 times already that's how obsessed I am with it. My hair feels so great with tons of volume when I use this product it's insane!
Amy E.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this line. You can never go wrong with this brand. Well worth the money you ate paying. I use this product very often if not this one then another from same brand. Love it
This shampoo did improve my frizzy hair. But I notice it will become greasy faster between watches. Love the smell that it will leave in my hair. I will definitely recommend it.
Margarita G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok let me tell you...I have frizzy, fried hair. I'm a hairstylist and I'm constantly changing my color and style, this shampoo not only moisturizes and detangles but it leaves your hair so smooth and healthy feeling!
Ann-Marie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the deep smoothing line. I use this and the leave in conditioner. Together the set makes my hair shiny and nice without weighing it down
Alicia P.
Montour Falls, NY
Biolage!! I absolutely love every biolage product I've personally ever tried. They smell amazing, work great, and can buy at every salon around.
Amber H.
Findlay, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo for awhile I really liked it but there are other matrix products I like that work better with my hair type which is fine
Mallory B.
Groveland , FL
This shampoo is one of the best I've ever used. Clean my hair extremely well without striping it of natural oils. Does not dry out hair.