BY BIOLAGE

Take the hassle out of styling unruly frizzy hair with Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Leave In Cream. Instantly nourishing, it continuously helps control static and flyaways for disciplined smoothness.

Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Leave In Cream detangles as it helps protect against heat styling tools and humidity. Infused with a silky serum of camellia, this Smoothing Leave In Cream does the hard work for you, smoothing your hair throughout all the seasons, even in 97% humidity.

Directions of use:

• Work a small amount through towel dried hair.
  • Do not rinse and style as usual.

Ana F.
Stockton, CA
The best thing I like about this product is that it leaves your hair smelling great I use it when I get out the shower and I put it on my damp hair and leaves it smooth and silky. highly recommended.
Brianna Q.
San Antonio
I love all Biolage products. They always leave my hair feeling so much healthier. The only downside is it is pretty expensive for small amounts. But it is a great product.
gina s.
Pomona, CA
Biolage has always been a favorite of mine. This leave in cream doesn't weigh my hair down and leaves it feeling soft. Only thing is I wish the tube was bigger.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love this Matrix Violate Sooththerapie Deep Smoothing leave-in cream. Its especially necessary when my hair is dry damaged. I need all the smoothing I can get
Mina D.
Harrisonburg, VA
This cream works awesome iv been using it and i don't know when it expires but i will check again pluse a week ago my puppy got it and made a huge mess with it
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
my SISTER With frizzy hair uses this product . Really helps maintain her hair health . Compared to my hair saw no difference
Ann-Marie H.
Love love love this! It is a bit pricey but just a bit makes my hair frizz free and shiny! Works best with the matrix line.
Ana A.
I color my hair a few times a year and at times it gets damaged every time I use this product my hair is silk soft.
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
The smell of this product is out of this world!! I love the quality of it and how it makes my skin feel
Amy P.
Oceanside, CA
This leaves my hair very soft. I love this leave in conditioner. I will continue to use this product
Melissa C.
Vienna, VA
Which product is best for fine hair?
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
How does this product help with your hair health so fAR?