BY MATRIX

Jessica C.
victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off it smells so good! It just makes your hair so silky smooth. After you get out the shower and put it in damp hair it feels like you came from the salon. If you use this you'll just be so happy cause you can't stop touching and smelling how great your hair is!
lindsey m.
Wish I would have found this product sooner! Keeps hair smooth in hot humid weather. Doesn't make hair greasy or weight down like a lot of leave in conditioners I've tried. Definitely worth the $ and smells great too!
Lacie B.
Savannah, Tn
I absolutely adore this product. Everything from the scent to the way my hair feels afyer using it. My hair is smooth and so soft. I always receive compliments on my hair, and I believe this product is one reason why!
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
The best thing I like about this product is that it leaves your hair smelling great I use it when I get out the shower and I put it on my damp hair and leaves it smooth and silky. highly recommended.
Mina D.
Harrisonburg, VA
This cream works awesome iv been using it and i don't know when it expires but i will check again pluse a week ago my puppy got it and made a huge mess with it
Ann-Marie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! It is a bit pricey but just a bit makes my hair frizz free and shiny! Works best with the matrix line.
Ana A.
I color my hair a few times a year and at times it gets damaged every time I use this product my hair is silk soft.
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
The smell of this product is out of this world!! I love the quality of it and how it makes my skin feel
Amy P.
Oceanside, CA
This leaves my hair very soft. I love this leave in conditioner. I will continue to use this product
Elizabeth M.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm okay with it it is okay, I enjoy when it goes in deep and starts to smooth in.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Melissa C.
Vienna, VA
Which product is best for fine hair?