BY BIOLAGE

Take the hassle out of styling unruly frizzy hair with Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Leave In Cream. Instantly nourishing, it continuously helps control static and flyaways for disciplined smoothness.

Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Leave In Cream detangles as it helps protect against heat styling tools and humidity. Infused with a silky serum of camellia, this Smoothing Leave In Cream does the hard work for you, smoothing your hair throughout all the seasons, even in 97% humidity.

Directions of use:

• Work a small amount through towel dried hair.
  • Do not rinse and style as usual.

April K.
I love this leave in conditioner! My hair has been chemically treated for YEARS and is very brittle and hard to maintain. This product made my hair feel so smooth and reduced the frizz I constantly battle. Also, very light and never greasy. A+
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I'm usually a biolage fan but this just wasn't a hit for me. The deep conditioning is great but it left my hair feeling oily and weighed down. My hair actually looked better after the next was. I use this a couple of days before something special comes up so I have a chance to wash again between.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I like the Matrix Biolage line for hair products and have been using their products for over 10 years. I know that I am getting a quality shampoo, conditioner or serum when purchasing. Always leaves my hair feeling healthier and with more shine.
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
This is my first time using this leave in cream and i was very happy with the results , After using Biolage Smooththerapie Shampoo and Conditioner i added about a nickle size to my wet hair and let air dry and my hair was left with no frizz and had a nice shine i would order this again without a doubt.
Jessica C.
Victorville, CA
First off it smells so good! It just makes your hair so silky smooth. After you get out the shower and put it in damp hair it feels like you came from the salon. If you use this you'll just be so happy cause you can't stop touching and smelling how great your hair is!
lindsey m.
Wish I would have found this product sooner! Keeps hair smooth in hot humid weather. Doesn't make hair greasy or weight down like a lot of leave in conditioners I've tried. Definitely worth the $ and smells great too!
Lacie B.
Savannah, Tn
I absolutely adore this product. Everything from the scent to the way my hair feels afyer using it. My hair is smooth and so soft. I always receive compliments on my hair, and I believe this product is one reason why!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love Biolage products, and this is another one of my favorites. While it is on the expensive side, so are other salon brands. And a little goes a long way with this product. It leaves my hair detangled and moisturized through the day. Keeps my hair healthy!
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this for so many reasons. The smell is by far my favorite hair care product smell in the world. Also the deep condition leave in cream just makes my hair look and feel amazing.
Nichole M.
Laguna Hills, CA
I find this product to heavy to leave in my hair. I did take it to the salon where I work though and I use it to give scalp massages and rinse out after. I find you can still get soft smooth hair this way even though it is not intended to be used this way.
Melissa C.
Vienna, VA
Which product is best for fine hair?
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
How does this product help with your hair health so fAR?