BY MATRIX

Sarah S.
Matrix is an extremely reliable brand, but I have tried several kits before from other brands. It is a great, easy find in the store, but not the best product for my thick hair. It has a great scent, but it would work better for those with thinner hair.
Massiel P.
I love this products my hair was looking healthily, its really effective after you start using these products, I used them every week or every 2 weeks depending . I do not have any alternatives to compare this product. I would highly recommend it.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
I came across this product as it was recommended by my hair stylist; I love it! My hair is damaged b/c of the bleach coloring and this felt super light weight and also give me a nice amount of shine and life back. I really do recommend this product!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Kit Bag Matrix For Unisex Kit Shampoo Conditioner 5.1Ozleave In Cream Bag. Want everything you need in one bag? This is for you and you'll have the best feeling and looking hair in the crowd!
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
This Matrix brand smells great, I don't have the shampoo but I do have the deep conditioning one since my aunt worked at the salon and gave me a big bottle. I would use it when my hair is not at its best, it lasts me a long time.
Heidi W.
Bremerton, WA
I love biolage. All the products that I've used have done wonders for my hair. The deep conditioner is wonderful and so is they way they smell.
Shannon V.
Mcdonough, GA
I really like this product. I am extremely excited about the results. My hair has never looked better.
Megan B.
Lincolnton, NC
Really great products !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Macy H.
I looove Biolage! Their hair care products are spectacular and always have great results.
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Great kit. Love to keep it on hand for travel. Has all I need for my hair :)