BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Conditioner: Controls unruly, frizzy hair Has complex of nourishing Avocado and Grape Seed oils Moisturizes, softens and conditions hair see more...

• I need a shampoo and conditioner that helps with dry hair. Would ...1 Answers
  • Does it help to smooth hair?2 Answers
  • How long have you used this product and seen a difference?3 Answers
  • "Biolage has some very good products." in 1 review
  • "Help with fly aways didn't make my thin hair look greasy and love the smell." in 1 review
Angel D.
Rio Rico, AZ
I remember the first time I used this my hair was transformed. I have really thick curly hair with tons of breakage despite me never using heat. Because of this I get tons of knots in my hair and this product completely makes them disappear. I used to take up to ten minutes combing out the knots now its less than 2 I say thats an improvement. A bit pricey but totally worth it.
Nancy G.
The product smells great and helps with controlling frizz and keeping your hair under control. It doesn't leave any residue behind. My hair felt very light and soft. I would recommend this product for any types of hair: Short, medium, or long. I was very satisfied with this product.
Samantha B.
This is a great lightweight conditioning conditioner. It reduces frizz and fly aways. My hair is left smooth and shiny. I have color treated (for 15 years) blonde hair and this conditioner is one of the best for hydrating and smoothing my hair.
Jelly P.
Allison Park, PA
I love this! It makes my hair feel amazing and I absolutely love the smell of it! The only bad thing for me is because my hair is so thick I feel like I have to use so much during each treatment.
Tiffany G.
Addison, IL
I have pretty brittle hair due to a autoimmune thyroid issue. In addition the medication for it males my hair worse. I tried this conditioner and really liked how nice my hair felt afterwards!
Sosha C.
Petal, MS
My favorite conditioner of all time.
After dying my hair so much it tends to get really frizzy and unmanageable at time. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
This stuff makes my hair feel refreshed and almost healtheir. Leaving the conditioner for a couple of minutes will really make a difference between smooth and silky.
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
I love the shampoo and conditioner duo! It makes my hair feel cleaner for a longer period of time and leaves it light, weightless, and extremely soft and smooth.
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
My #MVP !!! Thos is a life saver for my.hair!! I.HAVE.THICK WAVY BLEACHED.PLATINUM HAIR!!This does wonders with moisturizing and keeping the frizz down!!
-Hairstylist Since 2008
Alison T.
I use products from the Matrix line every day. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft! I have fine and frizzy hair, and this helps to tame it.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
How long have you used this product and seen a difference?
Maricela P.
Does it help to smooth hair?
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I need a shampoo and conditioner that helps with dry hair. Would this be something that could help with that?