MATRIX Biolage SmoothProof Shampoo & Conditioner Duo (13.5 fl oz each) uploaded by Yarley A.

BY BIOLAGE

Biolage smooth proof shampoo and conditioner is a gentle moisturizing cleansing that helps to provide smoothness without weighing the hair down. Matrix Biolage smooth proof leaves hair soft, shiny and manageable and less frizz. see more...

Molly M.
I sure do love this shampoo/conditioner duo. I have straight, thick, and fine hair and I struggle with static in the winter. Along with the leave-in cream my hair is virtually static-free! My only complaint is that the shampoo doesn't quite clean my scalp as well as the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo that I use does. The nice thing about it is that the conditioner works well with other shampoos! It also smells very nice and doesn't weight down my hair.
Ksenia A.
Biolage will always remind me of being a kid and going to get my hair done at Ulta (which was a big deal). To this day, the smell makes me nostalgic. The good news is this shampoo and conditioner are super hydrating and don't weigh down fine hair.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
My hair is so long and wavy it easily gets frizzy. The smooth proof shampoo is a miracle for my hair. It's kinda pricey, I spend about $60 on amazon for the liter bottles but it's well worth it. I am able to use this and let my hair dry naturally for the most part because looks so healthy. Love this product
Lacey W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was shocked at how well this worked. I don't especially have frizzy hair, but it can get dry and brittle. I used this is combination with biolage keratin conditioner and my hair was the strongest/smoothest it has been in years! I got so many compliments on my hair, it was great.
Alexis L.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It really does keep my hair smooth the entire time while using. It also smells amazing and will last on your hair for days between washes! I definitely recommend trying this!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Love this shampoo and conditioner! The smell is amazing!!!! And it actually helps smooth my frizzy hair! Will always be a all time favorite of mine
Kerina O.
Port Huron, MI
Always the way matrix shampoos smell first off. This combo seemed to help calm my frizz down and leave my hair extra shiny. I highly recommend
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This shampoo and conditioner is great for smoothing frizzy hair. It doesn't leave the hair oily. It moisturizes and detangles tangled hair.
Cristina R.
I love these they are awesome and love that they leave you hair feeling so clean and smelling good. The are pricey but they are worth it
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I'm a big explorer of different shampoo and conditioners and this is up there with Pantene. Which I absolutely love.