Matrix Biolage SmoothProof Shampoo uploaded by Jessica D.

BY BIOLAGE

Polishes hair and encapsulates it in a protective shield.

Frizzy and unmanageable hair can be difficult to control and style. Inspired by natures water-resistant camellia, Biolage SMOOTHPROOF Shampoo for frizzy hair provides humidity control and anti-frizz smoothness even in 97% humidity.*

*When using the system of SMOOTHPROOF Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Shampoo with frizzy hair cleanses and controls frizz for manageability and smoothness
- Polishes hair and encapsulates it in a protective shield
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair
HOW TO USE

Shampoo with frizzy hair cleanses and controls frizz for manageability and smoothness Polishes hair and encapsulates it in a protective shield Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I am obsessed with Biolage shampoo and conditioner. They are definitely my go-to for my curls. I need a good shampoo that will help lock in the moisture and not strip my hair if it’s natural oils. This one helps me out a ton!
Lexie T.
Biolage is my without a doubt favorite shampoo. This is great for frizzy hair helps tame my mane. It lathers well and keeps my hair feeling clean and smelling great! I will continue to purchase this product
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
i love this stuff and it smells like i’m at a salon!! it’s a little pricey so i only buy it when i treat myself but it gets the job done and feels so luxurious in my hair!
Debra v.
I tried this from some samples my hairdresser gave me. I loved it so much I went out and bought it as soon as I finished the trial. It works really well on my hair. Helps the ends stay hydrated and together, and doesn't leave goop in your hair. It is a little expensive, but totally worth the price! I got mine buy one get one half off which saved me about $7. It has a fruity smell (which I love)! Use it with the same conditioner.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and is great for my dry frizzy hair. It's a little pricey but it's totally worth the price. It lathers amazingly and it makes my hair feel amazing. I got this on recommendation from a coworker and it didn't disappoint.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This shampoo tames the frizz from even the most unruly hair. I use it for my daughter who's hair is just always out of control with frizz and craziness. It lathers really well and tames down the frizz and fly aways. I does exactly what you want and expect from it.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
This would be good for anyone that needs some Moisture in their hair. It doesn't prevent frizz in Naturally Curly hair though. I purchased it to help moisturize & reduce frizz for my daughter bC she has thick, naturally curly hair. It weighed her hair down and done nothing to prevent the frizz. I think it's more expensive than it's actually worth. Other products on the market are more affordable and work even better.
Kassandra C.
Absolutely love the way this shampoo left my hair it is thick and creamy so you dont need much for a nice lather. I have alot of thick curly long hair and tend to need a lot of product and this would last me longer then most
Merina M.
EVERETT
I had got my hair chemically treated for straightening. I was told to use this shampoo so that it won't get dry and as the name says it, it is really good for my hair leaves my hair feel smooth and silky.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this wonderful shampoo and the smell is so amazing! I love how smooth the hair feels after using matrix is pretty amazing especially when you are a professional and love trying new hair care!
Christine E.
Is this good for fine frizzy hair?
Betsy W.
Can you ever find coupons for Biolage? It's just so darn expensive!
alicia j.
Es un buen producto o no?
alicia j.
Its good product?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it really leave your hair smooth?