BY BIOLAGE #51 in Hair Serums

Tames frizz and flyaways while adding shine.

Frizzy hair needs special treatment to control flyaways. Inspired by natures water-resistant camellia, Biolage SMOOTHPROOF Serum for frizzy hair provides humidity control and anti-frizz smoothness even in 97% humidity.*

*When using the system of SMOOTHPROOF Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Tames frizz and flyaways while adding shine
- Keeps hair smooth and protects against heat styling tools and humidity
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

Kristin B.
I love this serum. I put a pump in my hand and then through my hair when I’m 3/4 the way dry and it helps keep frizz down. After styling I sometimes do one more pump but typically I don’t need the extra! It lasts forever and is worth the price.
Katie W.
Longview, WA
Having curly thick hair I'm always on the hunt for fabulous products. This is one of my go to products for smoothness and just a all over silky soft hairstyle. Love love love this!!!
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smoothes my hair out well. I love how it smells and it was well priced. The only thing was it didn’t last all day. I have long curly hair, but I straighten it.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
I love this hair serum! I use it on both wet and dry hair. It really helps with frizz. I have thick, coarse hair and it does wonders. I use it before blow drying on wet hair or I've also used it on dry hair after drying to smooth.
Zikea H.
Lincoln
This is my go to in the morning when I'm on the run and basically everyday! My hair is thick and course and can tangle easy and it the perfect to smooth my hair and lay my hair down perfectly & a little goes a long ways! Doesn't make your hair look greasy.Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Hair SerumMatrix Biolage Smoothproof Hair Serum
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
I didn't think I was going to like this because oil on my fine, blonde hair usually makes a greasy mess. Man, was I wrong. I use ONE pump immediately following washing my hair, while it is still pretty damp. Then I blowdry and marvel at the results. This oil tames the frizz, makes my hair soft and smooth, and certainly does NOT look greasy! I love it!
Alexandrea S.
Oxnard, CA
I have naturally thin hair that tangles easily and on top of that I have a few lines of sew-in extensions. But after trying this serum, my tangles are officially a thing of the past! I use a few pumps of this in damp hair after a shower and my hair brush passed through my hair like a knife through butter. It is a true miracle product!!
Caralyn L.
N Bellmore, NY
I love this product for my dry, chemically bleached hair. It’s light weight and smells great. It makes my hair feel silky and it definitely tamed my unruly flyaways. This stuff is a miracle worker!
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE Matrix BIOLAGE SmoothProof serum!!!!! It totally helps with the frizziness and makes my hair so much healthier. Its a bit pricey but well worth it!!!!!
Kelli C.
This stuff works wonders on my awkward curly/wavy frizzy hair!! It really keeps my hair smooth and soft no matter what time of year it is without making my hair look and feel greasy. Definitely my go-to every time!
Destiny N.
Lubbock, TX
I'm looking for a good heat protectant for my hair. Some people saying that using oil on your hair is bad, but some say it is good for protecting your hair from flat irons? Has anyone experience heat damage from this product?
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I need a serum that will also heat protect while blow drying or straightening! Will this do the trick?? Thank you fr all your help!!
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
QUIERO saber si es buena serum for frizzy...?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Does anyone has a dry and damaged hair tried this serum and saw a difference guys ??
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
QUIERO saber si es buena serum for frizzy...