BY MATRIX

Biolage SmoothProof Conditioner (For Frizzy Hair) see more...

Suzette G.
Suzette G.
This conditioner is my second favorite in the Biolage collection. I have naturally curly hair that breaks easily, but this shampoo seems to keep my hair protected all year around. I often put it all over my head focusing on the ends, and let it sit for fifteen minutes while I do errands around my house. After I rinse it I can't stop touching it! It hardly has any tangles and I feel like I have brand new hair. I am a lifetime fan.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
If humidity is a problem for you hair you should buy this shampoo because repeal the humidity of your hair and as result of this your hair will look perfect
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Okay, so where do I begin. Matrix is an expensive brand, but it's typically on sale at ULTA. It's by far superior to anything else you'd get at Walmart or any other drugstore. It's perfect for making any salon or box dye color stay lasted (not because it's color stay, but the ingredients are better making it last longer even though not advertised)
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
I have used this brand for years. I switch off and on with it and another brand but this is by far my favorite. I have long wavy hair that gets tangled all the time and frizzes to.I use this when ever i straighten it. my hair is medium in texture and it works great but this is not for someone with fine hair. I love this stuff!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Athens, GA
Love this shampoo. When I'm not looking for something this pricey, I turn to Aveeno but when I'm splurging, this is my go to
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
Every girl who lives in the South knows how terrible it is once the humidity sets in. I decided to try out this conditioner to maintain the frizziness of my hair in the summer, and it seems to be doing the trick. It doesn't leave any kind of residue on my scalp, and for the most part my hair is less frizzy throughout the day,
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
My hair is super thick and wavy, so it's prone to breakage. This conditioner does a great job of hydrating my curls and protecting my hair from humidity. I only wish I could buy it at the store instead of a salon!
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Florida
Muy y y y bueno me encanta como deja el pelo y su olor. Buena presentación pero es algo costoso no para todo público
Jéssica D.
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Gostaria de poder testar o produto, só tem comentários bons!! Deve ser ótimo!! Já usei parecido!