Matrix Biolage SmoothProof Conditioner uploaded by Jen S.

BY BIOLAGE

Detangles and defrizzes hair while providing static control.
Frizzy hair is often difficult to manage in humid weather. Inspired by natures water-resistant camellia, Biolage SMOOTHPROOF Conditioner for frizzy hair provides humidity control and anti-frizz smoothness even in 97% humidity.*

*When using the system of SMOOTHPROOF Shampoo and Serum.

- Detangles and defrizzes hair while providing static control
- Defends against humidity to keep your hair manageable and smooth
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

HOW TO USE

Detangles and defrizzes hair while providing static control Defends against humidity to keep your hair manageable and smooth Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

Shannon M.
Oklahoma City
Love the way this condition makes my hair feel!! Does not weigh hair down. Bought this at a beauty store when they were having a liter sale. I’ll definitely buy this again
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Biolage by Matrix SmoothProof Camellia Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I decided to try this conditioner one day, and I'm glad I did! I have long hair that is very thick, this conditioner did a great job of making it soft without weighing it down. It's was very easy to brush my hair after using this conditioner and it smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with thick hair!
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Okay, so where do I begin. Matrix is an expensive brand, but it's typically on sale at ULTA. It's by far superior to anything else you'd get at Walmart or any other drugstore. It's perfect for making any salon or box dye color stay lasted (not because it's color stay, but the ingredients are better making it last longer even though not advertised)
Suzette G.
Florida
This conditioner is my second favorite in the Biolage collection. I have naturally curly hair that breaks easily, but this shampoo seems to keep my hair protected all year around. I often put it all over my head focusing on the ends, and let it sit for fifteen minutes while I do errands around my house. After I rinse it I can't stop touching it! It hardly has any tangles and I feel like I have brand new hair. I am a lifetime fan.
Jen S.
Review for: Biolage Smoothproof Conditioner - 13.5 oz more...
I adore this conditioner! I can buy it at the grocery store or drug store and don't need to go to a salon to get it or order online. I have straight long hair but I have little fly-aways and this conditioner really helps. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, and strong, but not weighed down at all. It smells lovely but not overpowering at all. I would definitely recommend biolage smoothproof!
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I have used this brand for years. I switch off and on with it and another brand but this is by far my favorite. I have long wavy hair that gets tangled all the time and frizzes to.I use this when ever i straighten it. my hair is medium in texture and it works great but this is not for someone with fine hair. I love this stuff!
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
Every girl who lives in the South knows how terrible it is once the humidity sets in. I decided to try out this conditioner to maintain the frizziness of my hair in the summer, and it seems to be doing the trick. It doesn't leave any kind of residue on my scalp, and for the most part my hair is less frizzy throughout the day,
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Smoothproof Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
Amazing product, after coloring my hair multiple times BIOlAGE helped me renew my hair and gain strength. My hair became noticeably softer within two washes and not only is it amazing for your hair, it smells extremely fresh and
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
My hair is super thick and wavy, so it's prone to breakage. This conditioner does a great job of hydrating my curls and protecting my hair from humidity. I only wish I could buy it at the store instead of a salon!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Smoothproof Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
Biolage is one of my favorite hair care products! It smells incredible and makes my hair feel silky smooth, soft and strong. Great product! I have trusted Biolage for years and my faith is still growing strong.