Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk 8.5 oz Milk uploaded by fatima carolina t.

BY MATRIX

Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk  is a lightweight mist that smoothes and shines hair for a glossy-finish as it controls frizz and fly-aways.  Botanical milks help condition hair, leaving it instantly moisturized, touchably-soft, shiny and healthy-looking. Biolage soft-feel stylers create natural texture and healthy shine while botanical milks of rice, bamboo and thistle add a dose of moisture for a touchable feel. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for an see more...

• Does it cause your hair to become oily if you use it on dry hair in...4 Answers
Julie R.
Julie R.
Goodlettsville, TN
Yummmm! I love the scent of this product! It is a little on the pricier side, but you get what you pay for and it lasts forever! My hair is fine but thick and I have highlights and lowlights. So, just a few drops on the ends is all I need to protect my hair from heat styling and smooth it from where it's been colored! Go buy it!!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Independence, MO
Smells very nice and does its job. can control frizz and gives hair a smooth shine at the same time. not too tough on hair but sure does get the job done well. its totally worth the cost. i would recommend to anyone. you can use everyday and it doesn't cause damage but also works if you only use it occasionally
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Green Bay
This product is so great at smoothing away fly always and making my hear silky smooth and shiny. There's nothing worse than full frizzy hair but this product brings your hair back to life!!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Delta, AL
This is a great product I work in the salon industry and this product works very well at maintaining the smooth silky look!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome shine product. Makes my hair super smooth and gives a healthy shine. The price is great and I highly recommend.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Recommend by my daughters hair stylist, this milk shine spray left her hair soft and manageable!
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Rathdrum, ID
I love this product, it doesn't make your hair super greasy and it smells amazing and helps from having your hair dry out!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
It's a great shine milk and does leave your hair silky! The scent isn't bad and it isn't oily in the skin. I have purchased and repurchased the item. It's pretty good and will recommend to others. It's a must-try item.
Laney G.
Laney G.
I like this product due to how it makes my hair feel. It makes it feel smooth and shiny and i don't have to use a lot of it. I love the smell of it and the smell isn't over powering. And it makes it easy to brush or comb thru my hair once I'm out of the shower.
Haley V.
Haley V.
This shine milk spray is a must in my hair care routine! I spray it on the ends of my damp hair before blow drying to help keep split ends to a minimum and add a tad bit of shine! And the smell is so GREAT!
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Does it cause your hair to become oily if you use it on dry hair instead of damp hair?