BY BIOLAGE #22 in Hair Mists

Moisturizing Shine Spray

Lightweight mist fights frizz and flyaways. Smoothes, detangles and adds shine.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant.

HOW TO USE

Mist lightly on clean, damp hair. Comb through and style as usual

Buy on Amazon
danielle s.
This product works great on my hair. It smells great and makes my hair look healthy and shiny! You can use it on clean or damp hair. I choose to put it on my damp hair, then style it, and then spray once or twice on my clean hair. Makes it look very pretty and does not give it a greasy look!
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
My hairdresser recommended this product to me and it does not disappoint. I have damaged/thin hair and this makes my hair look less frizzy. Although my ends are dry, my scalp can very oily. This does not make my hair feel anymore oily than normal. I highly recommend this line of hair products.
Kaylen S.
Sullivan, MO
I’ve never been so pleased with a hair product. My hair tends to get oily with most products BUT not this one. I use this after every shower and it leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I love the Matrix Biolage line. It smells absolutely fantastic and I've never used a Matrix product that wasn't anything but amazing. The shine milk absolutely helps add shine, moisture and protects my hair.
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I seriously love this product. I have been using it since I was 16 and it is amazing. It makes my hair extremely soft and it smells so nice. I highly recommend this product and I will absolutely buy a 100 more.
Elyssa R.
I love this product it keeps my fly always in place but doesn’t make my hair hard or crunchy it still leaves it with great movement and a natural shine. The added bonus for me is it smells great
Cathy A.
Delaware City
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
This is a great treatment if you use heat to do your hair. My hair is dirty blonde and thick and this product, used prior to blow drying, leaves it soft and shiny. I would definitely purchase again.
Angelica R.
It's a great shine milk and does leave your hair silky! The scent isn't bad and it isn't oily in the skin. I have purchased and repurchased the item. It's pretty good and will recommend to others. It's a must-try item.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This is one of my MUST HAVE daily products!! This combined with my WetBrush is enough to attack any snarls in my hair! This is a little expensive but Ulta usually has great coupons to bring the price down so I don't feel guilty buying it. When spraying this on, it has a nice light coconut smell that isn't overpowering.
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
I use this product religiously after my showers and it keeps my hair smooth and hydrated. Any frizz I may have is eliminated and my hair is bouncy and beautiful.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Does it cause your hair to become oily if you use it on dry hair instead of damp hair?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Can you see a difference using this product? Does it add a lot of shine? Do you use it on damp or dry hair?
Casey L.
I have a normal to oily scalp. Will this make my hair look like a greasy mess?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??ًًة