BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shampoo: Cleanses as it sleeks unmanageable hair with a customized blend of light natural oils Leaves hair soft, shiny and easy to manage Controls dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair, giving ultimate sleek and shine without adding... see more...

Sara P.
Allen Park, MI
This product smells really good, it's not too heavy, it does the job, and makes my hair feel great after a shower. It doesn't leave it with a waxy feeling or like there's product still in it like some shampoos do. It rinses out nice and all of it actually comes out. I don't have to spend loss of time trying to rinse my hair. I have long thick hair, and trying to rinse my hair out is usually a pain with some brands of shampoo. This one works like it should. It leaves my hair silky and smooth afterward.
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
They use this brand in Salons and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. The only problem is, for the price, its just too expensive for me to justify buying this for my hair just for fragrance. You can get herbal essence for your hair for the fraction of the price. 4 Stars because its too expensive!
Satan H.
When ever I feel my hair is getting too frizzy or puffy I wash it with this shampoo and I can see a difference immediately. I use several times a month to keep my hair smooth and soft.
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved this shampoo, it made me hair soft and got rid of the frizzy ends. The scent is wonderful too. Try this I really think that you will enjoy your purchase.
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love most matrix products. However, my hair is pretty damaged and this stuff doesn't seem to really smooth out my hair. I prefer the exquisite oils line for the smoothness and hydration I need.
Ashley A.
Omg I love this. Biolage is a bit pricey but this shampoo works wonders and it smells really good too. I also use the conditioner and also gel from biolage.
Caitlin K.
I really like the smell and how this shampoo works. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth when combined with the conditioner.
D H.
Great winter shampoo when I have a million tiny flyaway hairs all over the place. Smells great and tames well.
Kimberly C.
This is a great product, as it leaves the hair smelling fantastic and leaves it smoothed but not heavy.
Chelsey C.
I love this shampoo! It's creamy and the larger is awesome, the smell is my favorite!