BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shampoo Cleanses As It Smoothes Unruly Hair With A Customized Blend Of Weightless Natural Oils, Leaving It Soft, Shiny And Easy To Manage. Biolage Smooththerapie Controls Dry, Frizz, Unruly Hair, Providing Ultimate Smoothness And Shine Without Adding Weight. see more...

• "It smells amazing and really cleaned my hair." in 1 review
  • "The only downside is it can sometimes leave your hair looking greasy...." in 1 review
  • "I have thin hair and it is one of the only shampoos that doesn't make my hair greesy within a couple days." in 1 review
Alyssa T.
Arcadia, CA
I have been using this shampoo for several years and it consistently keeps my hair feeling smooth, soft and clean. On the few occasions that I have had to use other shampoo during the last few years they have not performed nearly as well as matrix does. This product does exactly what it says it will do and I am more than satisfied with it.
Jan S.
Lena, LA
This is a good clarifying shampoo. It has a pleasant scent and leaves hair soft and shiny. My hair is brown with some grey around my face, and my hair tends to be fine and can get frizzy because of humidity. Since I started using this shampoo, I've seen a dramatic difference in how frizzy my hair gets. I will definitely repurchase. This is my holy grail shampoo!
Jenny G.
Evanston, IL
Matrix Biolage has the best scents, very sophisticated and not too sweet. This shampoo has a great lather and really cleans by strands. The bottles are pretty and look straight from the salon. I like the way my hair feels after using this product.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really didn't love this as much as I thought I would. I did use it every few days and finished out the product. It was expensive and I don't feel it did anything exceptional for my hair. Smelled nice, but hair just didn't respond to this shampoo as much as some other high end products I have used.
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
Incredible shampoo. Holy grain material. I have never had softer, smoothr hair and I honestly cannot think of a better product. Edit: If used every day I find that it gets too heavy and gives me slightly greasy roots so I am removing a star for that. I alternate with my redken all soft with no problems!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Oh my lanta! i love this stuff, It makes my hair feel amazing like i just went to the salon and the scent is heavenly, it lingers for quite some time after using it and i LOVE when my hair smells good. I've yet to find a Biolage product i haven't liked.
Brianna Q.
Another Biolage product I love!!! This really does leave your hair feeling smooth. I used a lot of this when I had really fried my hair. The only downside is it can sometimes leave your hair looking greasy.... But other then that I love it.
Gabi M.
Mays Landing, NJ
This shampoo is my absolute favorite for my frizzy, wavy, dried out hair. My hair has taken years of damage and this shampoo is really helping to restore it. It's a little pricey. However it can be purchased occasionally at BJ's wholesale, larger bottle smaller price.
Maria C.
Matrix can work for any type of hair. I have thin hair and it is one of the only shampoos that doesn't make my hair greesy within a couple days. I recommend that everyone tries this product!!!
Alyssa B.
I got this for free with my Ulta online purchase and I love it. It smells amazing and really cleaned my hair. I would buy it if it wasn't $20. Even at Walmart.!