BY MATRIX

Biolage Smoothing Conditioner provides a high level of incredibly lightweight smoothing agents to nourish and help transform rebellious frizz into super soft, manageable, healthy looking hair. see more...

Neli B.
Trinity, FL
My stylist always puts this in my hair when he's done coloring it. I love how smooth it makes my hair feel. Doesn't weigh down the hair.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
An old favorite.I LOVE Biolage products,and this one is way up there...smooth,lasting moisture and it leaves your hair feeling clean and soft.Smells lovely.Excellent product.
Haley C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely love this product. I've used this many times. My mom introduced me to it many years ago. It's pricey but worth it
Brandi O.
Abilene, TX
This is my go to conditioner especially in the winter time when frizzy can be a problem!!
Kathryn C.
Biolage shampoo and conditioners are my favorite, my hair tends to feel greasy fast with other shampoo but this product works great!
Tara P.
I actually just used this product for the first time a couple weeks ago and I love it.
mckensie m.
Islandia, NY
My go to conditioner!!! Gentle enough to use everyday and never lets me down. Hair is always so soft and shiny after.
Hina S.
How well does it work in summer?