BY MATRIX

Biolage Smoothing Conditioner provides a high level of incredibly lightweight smoothing agents to nourish and help transform rebellious frizz into super soft, manageable, healthy looking hair. see more...

Neli B.
Trinity, FL
My stylist always puts this in my hair when he's done coloring it. I love how smooth it makes my hair feel. Doesn't weigh down the hair.
Kathryn C.
Biolage shampoo and conditioners are my favorite, my hair tends to feel greasy fast with other shampoo but this product works great!
Haley C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely love this product. I've used this many times. My mom introduced me to it many years ago. It's pricey but worth it
mckensie m.
Islandia, NY
My go to conditioner!!! Gentle enough to use everyday and never lets me down. Hair is always so soft and shiny after.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Love the biolage line, it works wonders on my unruly, thick, curly hair. don't think I'd switch brands
Brandi O.
Abilene, TX
This is my go to conditioner especially in the winter time when frizzy can be a problem!!
Tara P.
I actually just used this product for the first time a couple weeks ago and I love it.
Hina S.
How well does it work in summer?