BY MATRIX

Biolage Smoothing Conditioner provides a high level of incredibly lightweight smoothing agents to nourish and help transform rebellious frizz into super soft, manageable, healthy looking hair. see more...

Alison R.
Dunellen, NJ
I love Biolage products; they make your hair feel so clean and smell super amazing, but this conditioner was just a little to heavy for my hair. It feel weighed down and left behind a film after I rinsed that remained throughout the day. While I love most of their products, this one just wasn't for me.
Megan L.
Spring Lake, MI
I have used this product for years and I love this! My scalp is a tad on the dry side and I have thick hair, so getting everything coated is important. Since I've been using this product, my hair is soft and touchable! Eliminates a lot of the buildup and doesn't fade color treated hair.
Emily L.
I buy the bigger bottles of this and pair it with matrix shampoo. It really does wonders for my thick curly hair. If I use too much it doesn't make my hair greasy either.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Love the biolage line, it works wonders on my unruly, thick, curly hair. don't think I'd switch brands
Kaylyn W.
Pottsboro, TX
I use this product every other day on my hair. My hair is very sensitive and so is my scalp. When I use this if smooths my hair and does not cause frizz or further damage to my hair. The smell is amazing and very clean. I also like the texture of it. It is not too think nor is it thin, it is perfect for all types of hair.
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
I bought this product for my 3 year old daughter. She has a patch of very course hair on the back of her head that is so hard to brush through. This conditioner makes brushing much easier and less painful for her. I love the smell of it too. It reminds me of the fresh washed smell from the salon.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
I really like how shiny and smooth my hair is but it does weigh my hair down. It is very thick which is nice for coverage. I often feel like I have to use a ton of conditioner to get a good coating through my hair. Not the case with this product if coats my very thirsty hair well.
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
My grandma introduced me to the Biolage line of products when she was a hair stylist. I love the shampoo and conditioner and the gel and hair oil! All of their products that I've tried have been great!!!
Heidi G.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite conditioner ever. I love all biolage products! Because it's a salon brand it can be pricey but I'm a cosmetologist so I purchase at wholesale.
Amber A.
Dallas, Tx
Every time I buy this I think to myself ' why did I stop using it?!' I love this conditioner for when my hair is being unruly! Good stuff!
Hina S.
How well does it work in summer?