BY MATRIX

Biolage smoothing conditioner provides incredibly lightweight smoothing agents to help transform frizz into super-soft, manageable, healthy-looking hair. see more...

Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really does what it’s suppose to! It smooths and shines and gets all my tangles out! It’s safe for color reward hair and smells sooo good! Lasts forever and my hair feels great all day!
Mallory R.
I like this product. It is not my favorite, but it is good. It has a decent scent, it is creamy and feels soft in the shower, but I find it sometimes makes my hair feel weighted down. And I do want the the friz gone, but not at the cost of my volume.
Brooke C.
This conditioner is just okay. I am giving it 3 stars because it leaves my hair feeling dry. Not silky or smooth like it claims. I would recommend this however if you have more oily hair rather than dry!
Marissa B.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very curly hair and use the Biolage Curly conditioner, but when I want to straighten my hair I use this stuff. It works great for taming those little frizzies!
Hailey N.
Really helps smooth your hair and keep it nice and sleek. I loved using it when I did hair.
Jennifer M.
Coraopolis, PA
My hair has never felt more soft after using this product! Sometimes, when my hair and scalp are really dry, I will condition first before using a shampoo. This has a great scent and is so gentle on my hair!
Rebecca L.
Wellington, FL
I personally really like this conditioner; it is my favorite. I apply only to the tip and moisture at the bottom and it's great. Smells wonderful, removes tangles and helps remove the stringy feeling that the shampoo may leave. My hair is very dry from bleaching so I get knots and it doesn't quite remove them all, but it is still a great product. Giving 4 stars because I have to use a lot for my thick hair.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was using this conditioner about a year ago. It was great and I enjoyed how it made my hair feel. It did smooth my hair well, but after a while, my hair got "used to" it and it became time to switch to a new conditioner. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone that is wanting to try it out!
Autumn G.
Watertown, SD
I LOVE the entire biolage line, but the smoothing line is one of my favorites. This conditioner makes my hair feel like I've deep conditioned, but I can use it everyday.
Vanessa C.
This is one of my favorite conditioners. I love the way it leaves my hair, it makes it so smooth and shiny and it smells really good.