BY MATRIX

Biolage smoothing conditioner provides incredibly lightweight smoothing agents to help transform frizz into super-soft, manageable, healthy-looking hair. see more...

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Creates bouncy and healthy hair! Smells great and has fantastic packaging. My hair is curly and thick/ dry and this worked wonders. The only downside is the price as it is quite expensive so if you are looking for something cheap, a Hair mask from Garnier is better!
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only use the conditioner as a supplement to my other hair care products as a deep condition. I like the feeling of the conditioner and it does good work, but it costs more than I'd normally pay for hair care products, which limits my use.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
This matrix soothing conditioner is actually really nice it does give my hair a little texture makes it feel healthier it just gives it to you know help you look which is something always good
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Vista, CA
Love the smell. At one point this made my hair stopped falling . I would buy it at ulta . Packaging is simple but whats worth its inside. Kinda pricey
Krista R.
Krista R.
Augusta, KS
I was not impressed with this product, although it may work great for others. It left my hair feeling very oily as many of the Biolage products do.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
This conditioner really does what it’s suppose to! It smooths and shines and gets all my tangles out! It’s safe for color reward hair and smells sooo good! Lasts forever and my hair feels great all day!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Wellington, FL
I personally really like this conditioner; it is my favorite. I apply only to the tip and moisture at the bottom and it's great. Smells wonderful, removes tangles and helps remove the stringy feeling that the shampoo may leave. My hair is very dry from bleaching so I get knots and it doesn't quite remove them all, but it is still a great product. Giving 4 stars because I have to use a lot for my thick hair.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was using this conditioner about a year ago. It was great and I enjoyed how it made my hair feel. It did smooth my hair well, but after a while, my hair got "used to" it and it became time to switch to a new conditioner. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone that is wanting to try it out!
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
I like this product. It is not my favorite, but it is good. It has a decent scent, it is creamy and feels soft in the shower, but I find it sometimes makes my hair feel weighted down. And I do want the the friz gone, but not at the cost of my volume.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
This conditioner is just okay. I am giving it 3 stars because it leaves my hair feeling dry. Not silky or smooth like it claims. I would recommend this however if you have more oily hair rather than dry!