BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Shine Endure Spritz is a firm hold shine spray that is formulated with STRONGStem Technology to set styles with brilliant shine and lasting firm hold.

• Fast-drying, ultra firm, non-aerosol finishing spray
  • Brilliant reflective shine
  • Heat styling protection

Buy on Amazon
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I find it hard to believe that there aren't more products like this on the market. This has the best of everything in one product. Great hold as a hair spray without feeling dry and hard, beautiful shine without looking greasy and a great smell. Love it!!
Ashley M.
El Cajon, CA
I have dry hair naturally and only wash my hair 1-2 times per week. After washing I use about a quarter sized amount of this product throughout while my hair is still damp to keep it from being dry and use a dime size amount on my ends every other day. It keeps my hair smooth and nourished feeling.
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
This hairspray is great you don't need much and its long lasting don't over do it cause any hairspray you overdo will just drag your hair down this hairy spray smells amazing and you don't need much promise it will go along way definitely purchase this product you wont be disappointed
Ami D.
Lansing, MI
This product works well and made my hair so soft and shiny. It tamed all the frizzy hair. This worked better than other shine sprays I had tried in the past. A little more expensive, but works great! I would buy this product again.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have loved every product I have used by this brand. With all the damage I have done to my hair this gives it a great pick me up making my hair look healthy and shiny. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and also smells wonderful!
Amber G.
Luthersville, GA
I enjoy this spray, when you're looking for extra hold after you've styled your hair. This is the hairspray to use! It definitely is a firm hold, that lasts all-day and smells amazing!
Danielle H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Our entire family loves biolage. The smell is amazing. It's not heavy, or fake smelling. The shine spray is great! It is very light, not too greasy at all.
Mirtha F.
Whenever I decide on having a wet look I always try to hidrate my hair and keep it shiny. This product has been very helpful. I truly recommend it
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this hairspray because I can put a lot of it in (my hair does not hold a curl at all) and my hair does not feel like a helmet afterwards.
Jamie S.
Hudson, MI
I enjoy the texture. It's very lightweight on my hair. Smells fabulous! The hold lasts all day. Shine is good without it looking greasy.