BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Serum.
Smooth Therapie.
Camellia serum1.
Controls unruly, frizzy hair.
3.0 fl oz /89ml. see more...

• Would this be the best Biolage leave in treatment to actu...1 Answers
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I like to put this in my hair when my hair is wet. If you use a small enough amount you can also use it dry but DONT put heat on your hair after or you hot tools will smoke. It really does help to smooth my hair without weighing it down and I’ve noticed less split ends when I use this regularly.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
I love the feeling my hair feels when I applied this hair serum. It smells good&& leaves my hair And soft!! It’s definitely worth what you pay for! A little bit of product goes along ways! I would recommend this product to others!
Stacey F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely fried my hair with bleach and this helped me bring it back. No joke!! I thought I was going to have to chop my hair off. This is an essential item!!
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
This is my absolute favorite hair product I own. I have naturally wavy, but SUPER frizzy hair. If I even just sit still doing nothing, my hair will become really frizzy, and really tangled. This serum, however does a great job of smoothing my hair out and decreasing frizz. I do usually use more than suggested: it says to use one pump, but I use too. I also have pretty long hair though. Another thing is that it suggest you can use it on wet hair before blow drying. However I find that this works best for me on dry hair and that it doesn't really help decrease my frizz by the time my hair is dry if put it on wet hair. So I usually just put this on my hair as a last step after styling and hairspray, or if I'm just doing natural hair, I put it on as a last step to control my hair and make natural waves actually look good. This would probably also work well on straight or curly hair - just anyone who wants to smooth and control their hair.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Thousands product does reduce frizz but it is very thick and sticky. I really don't like getting it on my hands and it feels too heavy. I don't plan on purchasing it again, it wasn't for me at all. I'd rather have a lighter product.
Felisha F.
Davenport
Was great for my dry hair. Espically how easy it is to use. I love biolage products. They may be on the pricy side but its worth it to splurge when my hair is my favorite feature.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Leaves my hair feeling super soft! Tip - you don’t need a lot, a few dots works wonders. It’s one of those less is more. When I put too much it made my hair kind of oily. Overall I’d recommend.
misti e.
Seminole, OK
I use various types of Serum but I find this product works well with my texture. I live in an area where the weather can be humid or dry. I have used this for about 2 months. I really enjoy and plan on using more products in this line.
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
This product smells great and leaves my hair smooth and shiny without being greasey! My Mom is a hair stylist and she recommends this product to many of her customers!
Maria P.
South Jordan, UT
I have wavy hair with a bit of frizz and this perfectly makes my hair shiny and less frizzy without weighing it down. I apply it from the middle to the tips.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Would this be the best Biolage leave in treatment to actually repair damage and frizz?