BY BIOLAGE

Biolage Styling strengthens and shines to optimize style results.

Biolage Sculpting Jelly, a firm hold gel, builds in structure and defines with clean control for sculpted styles. Aqua-jelly with shape memory delivers high shine.

The perfect finish to the nourishing care of Biolage Therapies.

Matrix Biolage Sculpting Jelly
  • "Biolage make great products I find that this is one of the best over the counter gels because matrix is behind it ." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I use a very small amount to my hair before I blow out to give added volume, or add a generous amount when I want to go natural. I like the texture and feel of it tremendously, and I would buy again.
Amalin G.
I love how this product does the job with a firm hold but doesn't mess up or dry up my hair. Results are long lasting and the price is decent. A little goes a long way. The smell of this product is pleasant. I have used this brand for a long time now and once again I was not let down. My hair loved this product.
Amber B.
Torrington, WY
Firm hold indeed! I love this product when I am styling my hair for an evening out, it keeps my confidence up knowing that it is going to hold my hair. I have yet to be disappointed in this product; it did everything I was hoping for. The only thing I would say could 'change' about this product is the scent. It is a nice scent but I would prefer something more subtle.
stacey a.
MILLCREEK, UT
This is another great product for short hair. You can put it in your hair and not even need to use a blow dryer and the style will stay in place all day. It lasts all day and the price is great because you only need to use a little to get the job done. It is an awesome product that I tell all my friends about.
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
This stuff is pure magic! It gives an amazing hold that would outstand a hurricane! It's a little pricey but worth the splurge! My only issue with this is that if you don't wash it would before you go to be you'll definitely have a sticky pillow and face in the morning! Other than that it's great though!
Christina G.
Poinciana, FL
Biolage make great products I find that this is one of the best over the counter gels because matrix is behind it . My hairdresser actually recommended it because I didn't want something that would dry out my hair and it doesn't
Denisha M.
Missouri City, TX
When you want to keep those fly away strands in order, this sculpting gel really does the job. It may just be a small container but a little goes a long way when you just need a little extra structure.
Puanani G.
WINTERS, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! This scuplting hold is great for keeping fly a ways down and for keeping my sons hair in place. This washes out easily but holds up in storms!!! Thanks Matrix!
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
Too heavy on my hair I did not like the results that I got on my hair or other clients hair that I had to use this one it is by far not a product that I would recommend
Devon C.
Columbus, OH
This gel is perfect for some but not everyone if you have more of a course texture this is good for you because it is a heavier product. but it makes for good curly styles and short textured styles as well.