Matrix Biolage Scalptherapie Scalp Normalizing Shampoo uploaded by mandie M.Matrix Biolage Scalptherapie Scalp Normalizing Shampoo uploaded by Teona M.

BY BIOLAGE

This Scalptherapie Normalising Shampoo by Matrix Biolage is perfect for sensitive scalps. Working to deeply but gently cleanse whilst leaving the hair moisturised, this innovative shampoo is enriched with extracts of Sage Leaf, Cucumber and Chamomile to soothe and relieve the scalp.

Ridding your hair of daily product build up whilst hydrating and nourishing the hair, this shampoo is a must have addition to your hair care regime.

Directions of use:

• Apply to wet hair with a massaging motion
  • Rinse
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately

• Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride , Cocamide Mea, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Salvia Officinalis Extract / Sage Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract.

Matrix Biolage Scalptherapie Scalp Normalizing Shampoo
  • "I love biologe works great my hair my only problem is it's very expensive so I can't buy it much." in 2 reviews
Rebecca F.
Brownsburg, IN
This product smells great and keeps hair healthy, shiny, and feeling good. This product helps reduce oiliness in hair without drying it. I gave it four stars because I've used cheaper products and had the same result. I would still recommend this product to a friend.
Teona M.
Review for: Normalizing Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
This shampoo is great for scalp therapy. It has a nice scent and I use this shampoo regularly. It's formulated with lemongrass, pollen, and sage to deeply cleanse the scalp without drying the hair. Yes I would buy this product again
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I love this shampoo! It was recommended to me by a hair salon when I was talking about how oily my hair gets. It really makes a difference on cutting back on the oiliness without drying it out. My only complaint is that it is kinda pricy and not always easy to find in stores.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Love this shampoo! I've been using it for over 2 years now. Makes my hair silky smooth, doesn't leave it greasy and smells amazing. It really only takes a small amount to fully clean my long hair. I buy the larger liters so it lasts longer.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Smells great and leaves hair feeling very thick and healthy. It's pricey but you get what you pay for with Biolage. It's best for normal scalp and is comparable to Redken. Overall satisfied and would buy again given I can afford more.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Review for: Matrix Biolage Scalptherapie Normalizing Shampoo, 16.9 fl oz more...
I love normalizing shampoo. Great for removing product from hair, like hairspray and dry shampoo. Also a great option if you swim as it helps balance hair out. I don’t use it daily, about every third or fourth shampoo.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Biolage Normalizing Shampoo 1 L 33.8 oz more...
Biolage has been in my shower for yearrss. It's my go-to shampoo and conditioner that I can always count on. It's lightweight and smells amazing. It always makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. It's literally amazing.
Alyssa A.
Orlando, FL
Hands down the best shampoo I've ever used. I have super fine, thin hair and it get super greasy really fast. This is the only product I've used that helps me stay grease- free all day. Totally worth the price!
Teil U.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Biolage Normalizing Shampoo 1 L 33.8 oz more...
I really like this product, however, I am not a big fan of the smell. It didn't leave a residue on my hair and my hair actually felt clean. It lathers up very nicely. I would definitely buy this product again!
Marian H.
Alexandria
Review for: Biolage Normalizing Shampoo 1 L 33.8 oz more...
It's a good product for dry hair.. it has a good scent that lasts for a long time.It is concern by turning a dry hair in a healthy shiny hair. You can get all the matrix products for a treatment and you will get a pretty hair
Amanda M.
Lincoln, CA
Is this an everyday type of shampoo or something you use to repair your hair?
Luisa C.
It is too good ?? I think is so much expensive
Mckenzie G.
I have oily roots, but dry ends. This shampoo was recommended to me for my oiliness issue, but will it make my ends drier than they already are?