BY MATRIX

A professional formula containing Pyrithione Zinc and Bio Cushion Complex that cleanses and removes pollutants, helping to alleviate the symptoms of dandruff. see more...

Jamie C.
I love the smell. Usually dandruff shampoos have a strange smell but this one doesn't. I also have very thick hair and I don't have to overuse the product to suds up my hair. It is a very good shampoo along with their other products
Erica B.
I really liked the smell of this, but I can say that head and shoulders works just as well and is much cheaper.
Ashley K.
This stuff smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! It is one of my favorite products to use. It keeps your hair smelling wonderful ALL day! Leaves hair, shiny, voluminous, and looking great! It can be a little pricey but so worth it.
Amanda H.
Nacogdoches, TX
I cannot go without this shampoo! I do not have an extremely dry scalp, but I do prefer dandruff shampoos over other types of shampoos. This shampoo makes me feel very clean and I love the minty smell. I also like the dandruff conditioner. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a good dandruff shampoo.
Meghan M.
I love matrix! Great brand and true to whay they say! Love the smell and love using it in the salon and my clients love it
This not only smells great but it leaves your hair free of chemical build up as well as hydrating your hair and making sure it's in a great state for your next salon service.
Carla T.
Lexington, KY
This is light on my hair and smells absolutely amazing! I love matrix shampoo
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I love this shampoo so much, it is one of my favorite so far, let my hair so soft and shine
hannah h.
Florence, MS
I really like this shampoo and conditioner combo. I don't have dandruff but I have dry scalp and oily hair and it helps my hair a ton. I do have to say its kind of on the expensive side to me and the mint smell isn't my favorite
Kelsey M.
Boca Raton, FL
I just recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner. I have had such a hard time finding the right product for my hair. I feel that sometimes when my hair dries from the shower it immediately looks oily which is incredibly frustrating. I found this product definitely reduces the oils! It smells and feels great as well. I would recommend it to those who struggle with oily hair.