BY BIOLAGE

A professional formula containing Pyrithione Zinc and Bio Cushion Complex that cleanses and removes pollutants, helping to alleviate the symptoms of dandruff.

Alexis C.
Highland, CA
I’ve had horrible, horrible dandruff that sadly comes around every winter for about 6 years now. I’ve tried generic brands but those never worked for me and would dry out my scalp even more. But after using Matrix I would never buy generic brand dandruff anything again! This makes my hair so soft and look and feel extremely clean! Even after styling my hair and adding additional products, I’m still flake free thanks to this treatment. I use it on my daughters hair because she, unfortunately, inherited my dry scalp and it’s worked wonders on her thin hair compared to my thick hair! I would recommend this if you want to see that dandruff disappear.
Janisa Q.
My scalp gets dry and flaky during the winter. I dye my hair every month so that doesn’t help the problem either. This product actually helped and worked. I use the dandruff shampoo daily and this once or twice a week.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I use this formula in their shampoo line. I tend to get a dryer scalp during the winter and this definitely helps keep me from getting those pesky white flakes! The smell is original and light. It’s not heavy and rinses our well. I have very thick hair, so a product has to go along way for me to like it!
Ashley K.
This stuff smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! It is one of my favorite products to use. It keeps your hair smelling wonderful ALL day! Leaves hair, shiny, voluminous, and looking great! It can be a little pricey but so worth it.
Kelsey M.
Boca Raton, FL
I just recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner. I have had such a hard time finding the right product for my hair. I feel that sometimes when my hair dries from the shower it immediately looks oily which is incredibly frustrating. I found this product definitely reduces the oils! It smells and feels great as well. I would recommend it to those who struggle with oily hair.
Jamie C.
I love the smell. Usually dandruff shampoos have a strange smell but this one doesn't. I also have very thick hair and I don't have to overuse the product to suds up my hair. It is a very good shampoo along with their other products
Amanda H.
Nacogdoches, TX
I cannot go without this shampoo! I do not have an extremely dry scalp, but I do prefer dandruff shampoos over other types of shampoos. This shampoo makes me feel very clean and I love the minty smell. I also like the dandruff conditioner. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a good dandruff shampoo.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
I really like this shampoo and conditioner combo. I don't have dandruff but I have dry scalp and oily hair and it helps my hair a ton. I do have to say its kind of on the expensive side to me and the mint smell isn't my favorite
member-23badbe78
This not only smells great but it leaves your hair free of chemical build up as well as hydrating your hair and making sure it's in a great state for your next salon service.
Meghan M.
I love matrix! Great brand and true to whay they say! Love the smell and love using it in the salon and my clients love it