Matrix Biolage Scalpsync Conditioner uploaded by Carly H.Matrix Biolage Scalpsync Conditioner uploaded by Jaimie W.

BY BIOLAGE

Weightlessly soothes and nourishes to condition hair

Inspired by the anti-bacterial and calming properties of the Mint Leaf, Biolage SCALPSYNC Scalp Conditioner weightlessly soothes and nourishes to condition hair and promote a healthy-looking scalp.

- Weightlessly soothes and nourishes to condition hair
- Promotes healthy looking hair and scalp

Buy on ULTA
Ashley B.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Matrix Biolage Scalpsync Conditioner (for All Hair Types) more...
This is the best conditioner I have used. My hair gets super oily in the summer time and I literally have to wash it every single day. This conditioner has helped calm down my oily hair and I can go at least every other day. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel super soft.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
Review for: Matrix Biolage Scalp Sync Cooling Mint Conditioner - 13.5 oz. more...
This cured my itchy dry scalp that I experience during my winter months. It smells amazing and that's hard to find with dandruff products. It makes my hair soft and shiny and cures the itching and flaking. The menthol is great (it does tingle so if you're sensitive don't leave it on as long) it makes my scalp feel like it's finally breathing. I will repurchase this over and over
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Conditioner more...
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. I don't have dandruff but sometimes would get an irritated scalp. This cleared it all up and left my hair feeling really soft. (I've been using this shampoo/conditioner combo for 4 years now) If I want additional moisture, I will just rub a small amount of argan oil through my hair after towel drying, and it's great.
Kayla C.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love this condition, I pair it with the matrix daily clean shampoo and it works wonders. I have scalp psoriasis so I pay close attention to what i am using on my hair/ scalp. The scalpsync works wondering it leaves a little cool tingling sensation almost like menthol. I love this conditioner I buy it by the liter, during liter sales :)
Jennie R.
Love their products , but pricey but worth the money ! you get your money's worth when you color staying in your hair !! it is above all others and the smell is sooo great ! i will continue to buy ❤❤❤
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Conditioner more...
I love Biolage but this conditioner is the worst. I was hoping it would work just like their others or similar to Pureology (due to the mint). It makes your hair brittle and rough rather than smooth and soft. I find my hair is more tangled after I use it. I would not recommend...stick to their original product.
Cindy S.
Bordentown, NJ
The smell is just perfection - clean, classic and amazing. It makes my hair feel clean, soft and smooth. It's on the pricey end without being crazy and worth every penny. I rotate it my regular shampoo/conditioner rotation so I buy it frequently.
Elizabeth S.
Morgantown, WV
LOVE THE SCENT! It's fresh and smells like a professional spa. I only use this when my mom buys it (it is more expensive), but it works GREAT and is my go-to when I have it! I think it does the best job cleaning your hair while not making it tough and stringy.
Vivian D.
Portland , OR
Smells really great! Love how smooth my hair was after using it. It's not heavy or greasy on the hair/scalp. Great for all hair types. Would definitely recommend this to a friend.
I love this stuff. It works really well, but the price is a bit of a bummer. I like to use it a few times a week in alternation with Dove to make it last longer. I'll definitely be buying again.