BY BIOLAGE

Controls the appearance of visible flakes and eliminates dandruff

Inspired by the anti-bacterial and calming properties of the Mint Leaf, Biolage SCALPSYNC Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Pyrithione Zinc helps target dandruff, control the appearance of visible flakes and relieves scalp irritation with continued use.

- Eliminates dandruff
- Controls the appearance of visible flakes
- Relieves scalp irritation

• How quickly did you see results?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and I dnt want it to mess up my curls a...2 Answers
  • So I've been having scalp issues sense I had my second ba...1 Answers
Britt M.
Just bought this on sale at Ulta and I’m very happy I did. I bought the 33 oz bottle btw because I go through shampoo like crazy. I unfortunately have a more mild case of dandruff/seb derm, so I need to shampoo fairly frequently and always need a dandruff shampoo of sorts. I typically use head and shoulders, but I go through those bottles so dang fast! I’d been having some issues with dandruff near my temples and this seems to have helped quite a bit since I started using this. This cleanses my hair, doesn’t leave any residue, and keeps me flake free. It has the typical Biolage fragrance, which I love. You don’t need to use a lot because although it’s a thicker shampoo it does lather up quite a bit. Definitely recommend this for those who have scalp issues like myself!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I have had issues with my scalp flaking and being irritated. I have tried many scalp care shampoos. Nothing has helped until my friend suggested this shampoo. It works to keep my scalp healthy and flake free. I am so glad I found this shampoo. It smells better than most shampoos I have used.bi love it. There is no medicated smell at all. It smells and works wonderfully.
Selina C.
Greensboro, NC
My scalp got very dry during the winter, something I’ve never experienced before. I splurged and bought this shampoo and can honestly say it is worth the price. My hair not only felt so much healthier after a few uses, but my scalp didn’t feel dry. The smell is nice too, it kinda tingles your scalp and leaves your hair clean, smelling good, and full!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
This shampoo worked wonders for me due to using the whole bottle. I didn’t have dandruff, but have always had a sensitive scalp and this made my scalp feel amazing. It’s gives the awesome cooling sensation which made me love it more. Just makes the scalp and hair feel good.
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I have found that this product works really well for my dry scalp. I tend to get buildup and dandruff and this really clears makes my scalp feel fresh and clean. I typically only use it about once a week. I do have color treated hair and I do think that this makes my color treatment last longer. Which isn't surprising, as the active ingredient in most dandruff shampoos strips color. So if you do have color treated hair, I would be worried about using this on a regular basis, as you would likely have to get your color touched up more often.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
This shampoo is really heavy on the hair. I bought it for my dandruff. I’m not sure if it’s the weather or the shampoo, but my dandruff has progressively gotten worse. It will help for a day or two with the itchiness. But over all I haven’t found it to help my situation. Also put into consideration that I do have severe dandruff issues tho. So if might work for you. The smell is nice and it’s not too pricey. Just not my cup of tea. It’s a quick temporary relief for me. I will not be purchasing again.
Simone H.
Surprise , AZ
This stuff is a life saver for me. Seriously. I have sebbhorric dermatitis on my scalp so I get flaky, itchy patches that gets worse when the seasons change. This is the only anti dandruff shampoo that I’ve tried that leaves my hair feeling great AND relieves my irritated scalp. I recommend this to clients daily and use it everytime I wash my own hair!
Beth B.
My mom and I were pretty skeptical at first. For a few years I couldn't find anything to treat my dandruff and it was getting bad! But once I started using this shampoo it was life changing! Literally! It makes my hair look smooth and clean and smell good at the same time! It's as if using multiple different shampoos and putting into one! I've never been happier!!!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This Biolage shampoo is amazing! I absolutely love it! I go off and try other shampoos and products to see what's out there but I always come back to this shampoo. It not only smells good but it makes your hair so nice! It's not greasy at all either which is a plus.
Ashley O.
Papillion
After trying many dandruff products with no success, this product was the first product to improve my dandruff situation. I was desperate and sooo glad I found this product. This did a quick and amazing job getting rid of my dandruff and the smell is amazing. I absolutely love and recommend this product to anyone having dandruff issues with no success!
gabriella l.
I have curly hair and I dnt want it to mess up my curls and I have my hair colored how well would it work for me??
Laura R.
Omaha, NE
Has there ever been a box with Biolage products?
Marcela O.
É um bom produto?
Rose M.
So I've been having scalp issues sense I had my second baby. I've tried a lot of different grocery store brands and even tried a tea tree shampoo with Paul Mitchell... is this worth a try? Does it help with itchy scalp or should I try the doctor!!
Megan S.
How quickly did you see results?