BY BIOLAGE

Controls the appearance of visible flakes and eliminates dandruff

Inspired by the anti-bacterial and calming properties of the Mint Leaf, Biolage SCALPSYNC Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Pyrithione Zinc helps target dandruff, control the appearance of visible flakes and relieves scalp irritation with continued use.

- Eliminates dandruff
- Controls the appearance of visible flakes
- Relieves scalp irritation

• How quickly did you see results?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and I dnt want it to mess up my curls a...1 Answers
  • So I've been having scalp issues sense I had my second ba...1 Answers
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
This shampoo is really heavy on the hair. I bought it for my dandruff. I’m not sure if it’s the weather or the shampoo, but my dandruff has progressively gotten worse. It will help for a day or two with the itchiness. But over all I haven’t found it to help my situation. Also put into consideration that I do have severe dandruff issues tho. So if might work for you. The smell is nice and it’s not too pricey. Just not my cup of tea. It’s a quick temporary relief for me. I will not be purchasing again.
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I have found that this product works really well for my dry scalp. I tend to get buildup and dandruff and this really clears makes my scalp feel fresh and clean. I typically only use it about once a week. I do have color treated hair and I do think that this makes my color treatment last longer. Which isn't surprising, as the active ingredient in most dandruff shampoos strips color. So if you do have color treated hair, I would be worried about using this on a regular basis, as you would likely have to get your color touched up more often.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
I have a major scalp condition and part of the problems I have are really itchy dandruff. I have tried many, many shampoos to help with this. Many have helped with my dandruff and itch, but NO OTHER shampoo I have used to help these problems has been as good for my hair as this one. It does not dry out my hair or leave it smelling like I dipped my head in chemicals. It relieves the itch without causing any other issues.
Britt M.
Just bought this on sale at Ulta and I’m very happy I did. I bought the 33 oz bottle btw because I go through shampoo like crazy. I unfortunately have a more mild case of dandruff/seb derm, so I need to shampoo fairly frequently and always need a dandruff shampoo of sorts. I typically use head and shoulders, but I go through those bottles so dang fast! I’d been having some issues with dandruff near my temples and this seems to have helped quite a bit since I started using this. This cleanses my hair, doesn’t leave any residue, and keeps me flake free. It has the typical Biolage fragrance, which I love. You don’t need to use a lot because although it’s a thicker shampoo it does lather up quite a bit. Definitely recommend this for those who have scalp issues like myself!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I have had issues with my scalp flaking and being irritated. I have tried many scalp care shampoos. Nothing has helped until my friend suggested this shampoo. It works to keep my scalp healthy and flake free. I am so glad I found this shampoo. It smells better than most shampoos I have used.bi love it. There is no medicated smell at all. It smells and works wonderfully.
Selina C.
Greensboro, NC
My scalp got very dry during the winter, something I’ve never experienced before. I splurged and bought this shampoo and can honestly say it is worth the price. My hair not only felt so much healthier after a few uses, but my scalp didn’t feel dry. The smell is nice too, it kinda tingles your scalp and leaves your hair clean, smelling good, and full!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I used to buy the liter of this and use it daily. It helped combat my itchyness for the day but then it would be itchy by the next morning. I found out the cause of my itch (overproduction of yeast on the scalp) so now I treat that with a shampoo weekly. But I still use this. I use it about weekly as well. I perfer sulfate free shampoo since it's easier on my sensitive scalp. But this, if used once a week or so, for me works so well. It's a creamy white shampoo and I love. The clean minty scent to this and the conducting conditioner. I love the cooling feeling of this!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
This shampoo worked wonders for me due to using the whole bottle. I didn’t have dandruff, but have always had a sensitive scalp and this made my scalp feel amazing. It’s gives the awesome cooling sensation which made me love it more. Just makes the scalp and hair feel good.
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
I bought this product at ulta recently. I have a super dry scalp with lots of build up due to my thick hair. I want impressed with the results afterwards but I will say the shampoo itself smells amazing and really lathers well.
Simone H.
Surprise , AZ
This stuff is a life saver for me. Seriously. I have sebbhorric dermatitis on my scalp so I get flaky, itchy patches that gets worse when the seasons change. This is the only anti dandruff shampoo that I’ve tried that leaves my hair feeling great AND relieves my irritated scalp. I recommend this to clients daily and use it everytime I wash my own hair!
Laura R.
Omaha, NE
Has there ever been a box with Biolage products?
Megan S.
How quickly did you see results?
Marcela O.
É um bom produto?
Rose M.
So I've been having scalp issues sense I had my second baby. I've tried a lot of different grocery store brands and even tried a tea tree shampoo with Paul Mitchell... is this worth a try? Does it help with itchy scalp or should I try the doctor!!
gabriella l.
I have curly hair and I dnt want it to mess up my curls and I have my hair colored how well would it work for me??