Matrix Biolage Scalp Sync Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 250ml uploaded by Melissa B.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Scalp Sync Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has anti-bacterial and calming properties of the Mint leaf, with Pyrithione Zinc which targets dandruff, controls the appearance of visible flakes and relieves scalp irritation with continued use. see more...

Devon A.
Fayetteville, AR
As a guy, I've never really taken the time to research and learn which are "good" shampoos and which are cheap ones. After my hair kept getting drier and drier I decided to try a more recognized brand and upgrade from suave.

Man was that a good decision. This stuff makes my hair and scalp feel much more healthy. My head itches far less and my thick, coarse hair has a much healthier shine. Would recommended this shampoo to anyone who struggles with dry hair and scalp!
Jeanette C.
Long Valley, NJ
This stuff is seriously a miracle in a bottle. I don't know what is in this shampoo but it does NOT irritate my sensitive scalp, lathers up nicely, smells nice, doesn't strip your hair, and effectively reduces flakes. I will forever buy this I'll cry if it gets discontinued!!!
Tina w.
Mariposa, CA
Love this stuff. My scalp was so itchy and flaky. I was using a fork to scratch it. I found this stuff and I love it. Bye bye fork!Matrix Biolage Scalp Sync Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 250ml
Savannah I.
Mesquite
MIRACLE SHAMPOO! I had suddenly gotten BAD dandruff so I consulted my hairstylist and she recommended this for me. It worked instantly! I haven't used another shampoo since.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
I like that this doesn't smell like the other dandruff shampoos typically do. However, I don't feel that it works as well as others I have tried like Paul Mitchell.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have been suffering from dry flaky scalp for a while now. I used head and shoulders but my hair just felt grimy after use. This product from biolage not only smells amazing (like all of their products) but it really has helped me get through this winter. I alternate between this and another shampoo, and after about a week of using this I could tell a difference in the dryness of my scalp. Amazing!
Kelly M.
Brookville, IN
I just recently started using this shampoo and it's the only shampoo I've used for my dry scalp that has actually worked! I've only used it for about a week but have noticed a difference in my extremely dry scalp! It's not ridiculously priced and works really well. I'm excited to see my results after using it for a month. Also it smells really good unlike other dandruff shampoos!
Tara P.
Yukon, OK
I have a very oily scalp and this is one of the few products i have found that seems to help. My hair actually feels clean after washing and I can skip a day of shampooing if i want.
The bottle is a nice shape and is easy to handle in the shower without dropping it.
I would recommend this shampoo.
Amanda D.
Van Buren, AR
I have seborrheic dermatitis and this shampoo helps with my maintenance tremendously. Compared to other shampoos with the same purpose, it smells much better and leaves my hair in much better shape. I will continue to use it for my issues.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I like this shampoo because it has helped my scalp a lot. It smells really great and really cleans your hair. Matrix has great shampoos and conditioners, and their Biolage line is wonderful. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Megan S.
How quickly did you see results?